Take a crack at doing keyboard-interactive authentication with PAM, Updated freetype and freetype-devel dependancies to require version Find Serial Number notice: 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch serial number, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch all version keygen, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch activation key. Include the docket number FAA and Directorate Identifier CEAD at (2) After accomplishing paragraphs (f)(1)(i) through (f)(1)(v).
youtube videoHow To Get License Key For Any Software - Find Activation key for any software - LicenseCrawler
Consider, that: 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen
|1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen|
|MAXIMUS ARCADE 2.10 CRACK SERIAL KEYGEN|
|1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen|
Cisco APIC Basic Configuration Guide, Release (x)
This chapter contains the following sections:
Access Rights Workflow Dependencies
The Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) RBAC rules enable or restrict access to some or all of the fabric. For example, in order to configure a leaf switch for bare metal server access, the logged in administrator must have rights to the 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen. By default, a tenant administrator does not have rights to the domain. In this case, a tenant administrator who plans to use a bare metal server connected to a leaf switch could not complete all the necessary steps to do so. The tenant administrator would have to coordinate with a fabric administrator who has rights to the domain. The fabric administrator would set up the switch configuration policies that the tenant administrator would use to deploy an application policy that uses the bare metal server attached to an ACI leaf switch.
User Access, Authorization, and Accounting
Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (APIC) policies manage the authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA) functions of the Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) fabric. The combination of user privileges, roles, and domains with access rights inheritance enables administrators to configure AAA functions at the managed object level in a granular fashion. These configurations can be implemented using the REST API, the CLI, or the GUI.
There is a known limitation where you cannot have more than 32 characters for the login domain name. In addition, the combined number of characters for the login domain name and the user name cannot exceed 64 characters.
Multiple Tenant Support
A core Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (APIC) internal data access control system provides multitenant isolation and prevents information privacy from being compromised across tenants. Read/write restrictions prevent any tenant from seeing any other tenant's configuration, statistics, faults, or event data. Unless the administrator assigns 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen to do so, tenants are restricted from reading fabric configuration, policies, statistics, faults, or events.
User Access: Roles, Privileges, and Security Domains
The APIC provides access according to a user’s role through role-based access control (RBAC). An Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) fabric user is associated with the following:
A set of roles
For each role, a privilege type: no access, read-only, or read-write
One or more security domain tags that identify the portions of the management information tree (MIT) that a user can access
The ACI fabric manages access privileges at the managed object (MO) level. A privilege is an MO that enables or restricts access to a particular function within the system. For example, fabric-equipment is a privilege bit. This bit is set by the Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (APIC) on all objects that correspond to equipment in the physical fabric.
A role is a collection of privilege bits. For example, because an “admin” role is configured with privilege bits for “fabric-equipment” and “tenant-security,” the “admin” role has access to all objects that correspond to equipment of the fabric and tenant security.
A security domain is a tag associated with a certain subtree in the ACI MIT object hierarchy. For example, the default tenant “common” has a domain tag. Similarly, the special domain tag includes the entire MIT object tree. An administrator can assign custom domain tags to the MIT object hierarchy. For example, an administrator could assign the “solar” domain tag to the tenant named solar. Within the MIT, only certain objects can be tagged as security domains. For example, a tenant can be tagged as a security domain but objects within a tenant cannot.
Security Domain password strength parameters can be configured by creating Custom Conditions or by selecting Any Three Conditions that are provided.
Creating a user and assigning a role to that user does not enable access rights. It is necessary 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen also assign the user to one or more security domains. By default, the ACI fabric includes two special pre-created domains:
—allows access to the entire MIT
— allows access to fabric infrastructure objects/subtrees, such as fabric access policies
For read operations to the managed objects that a user's credentials do not allow, a "DN/Class Not Found" error is returned, not "DN/Class Unauthorized to read." For write operations to a managed object that a user's credentials do not allow, an HTTP Unauthorized error is returned. In the GUI, actions that a user's credentials do not allow, either they are not presented, or they are grayed out, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen.
A set of predefined managed object classes can be associated with domains. These classes should not have overlapping containment. Examples of classes that support domain association are as follows:
Layer 2 and Layer 3 network managed objects
Network profiles (such as physical, Layer 2, Layer 3, management)
When an object that can be associated with a domain is created, the user must assign domain(s) to the object within the limits of the user's access rights. Domain assignment 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen be modified at any time.
If a virtual 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen management (VMM) domain is tagged as a security domain, the users contained in the security domain can access the correspondingly tagged VMM domain. For example, if a tenant named solar is tagged with the security domain called sun and a VMM domain is also tagged with the security domain called sun, then users in the solar tenant can access the VMM domain according to their access rights.
Configuring a Local User
In the initial configuration script, the admin account is configured and the admin is the only user when the system starts. The APIC supports a granular, role-based access control system where user accounts can be created with various roles including non-admin users with fewer privileges.
Configuring a Local User Using the GUI
Before you begin
The ACI fabric is installed, APIC controllers are online, and the APIC cluster is formed and healthy.
As appropriate, the security domain(s) that the user will access are defined. For example, if the new use account will be restricted to accessing a tenant, the tenant domain is tagged accordingly.
An APIC user account is available that will enable the following:
Creating the TACACS+ provider.
Creating the local user account in the target security domain(s). If the target domain isthe login account used to create the new local user must be a fabric-wide administrator that has access to. If the target domain is a tenant, the login account used to create the new local user must be a tenant administrator that has full read write access rights to the target tenant domain.
On the menu bar, choose.
In the Navigation pane, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, click Users and Local Users in the Work pane.
In the Work pane, verify that you are in the Local Users tab.
The admin user is present by default
In the Work pane, click on task icon drop-down list and select Create Local User.
In the User Identity dialog box, perform the following actions:
In the Security dialog box, choose the desired security domain for the user, and click Next.
In the Roles dialog box, click the radio buttons to choose the roles for your user, and click Next.
You can provide read-only or read/write privileges.
In the Navigation pane, click the name of the user that you created. In the Work pane, expand the + sign next to your user in the Security Domains area.The 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen privileges for your user are displayed.
Configuring SSH Public Key Authentication Using the GUI
Before you 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen a local user account in the target security domain(s). If the target domain isthe login account used to create the new local user must be a fabric-wide administrator that has access to. If the target domain is a tenant, the login account used to create the new local user must be a tenant administrator that has full read write access rights to the target tenant domain.
Generate a public key using the Unix command ssh-keygen.
The default login domain must be set to local
On the menu bar, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, choose and confirm you are in the Local Users tab.
In the Navigation pane, click the name of the user that you previously created.
In the Work pane, expand the SSH Keys table, and insert the following information:
Configuring a Remote User
Instead of configuring local users, you can point the APIC at the centralized enterprise credential datacenter. The APIC supports Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), active directory, RADIUS, and TACACS+.
When an APIC is in minority (disconnected from the cluster), remote logins can fail because the ACI is 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen distributed system and the user information is distributed across APICS. Local logins, however, continue to work because they are local to the APIC.
Starting with the (1) release, Server Monitoring can be configured through RADIUS, TACACS+, LDAP, and RSA to determine whether the respective AAA servers are alive or not. Server monitoring feature uses the respective protocol login to check for server aliveness. For example, a LDAP server will use ldap login and a Radius server will use radius login with server monitoring to determine server aliveness.
To configure a remote user authenticated through an external authentication provider, you must meet the following prerequisites:
The DNS configuration should have already been resolved with the hostname of the RADIUS server.
You must configure the management subnet.
AV Pair on the External Authentication Server
The Cisco APIC requires that an administrator configure a Cisco AV Pair on an external authentication server. The Cisco AV pair specifies the APIC required RBAC roles and privileges for the user. The Cisco AV Pair format is the same for RADIUS, LDAP, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, or TACACS+.
To configure a Cisco AV Pair on an external authentication server, an administrator adds a Cisco AV pair to the existing user record. The Cisco AV pair format is as follows:
Starting with Cisco APIC releaseif no UNIX ID is provided in AV Pair, the APIC allocates the unique 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen user ID internally.
The APIC Cisco AV-pair format is compatible and can co-exist with other Cisco AV-pair formats. APIC will pick up the first matching AV-pair from all the AV-pairs.
Starting with release (x), the AV Pair shell:domains=all//admin allows you to assign Read-only privileges to users and provide them access to the switches and run commands, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen.
The APIC supports the following regexes:
- Example 1: A Cisco AV Pair that contains a single Security domain with only writeRoles:
- Example 2: A Cisco AV Pair that contains a single Security domain with only readRoles:
The "/" character is a separator between writeRoles and readRoles per Security domain and is required even if only one type of role is to be used.
The Cisco AVpair string is case sensitive. Although a fault may not be seen, using mismatching cases for the domain name or roles could lead to unexpected privileges being given.
An example configuration for an open RADIUS server (/etc/raddb/users) is as follows:
Best Practice for Assigning AV Pairs
As best practice,
Cisco recommends that you assign unique UNIX user ids in the range of to for the AV Pairs that are assigned to users when in bash shell (using SSH, Telnet or Serial/KVM consoles). If a situation arises when the Cisco AV Pair does not provide a UNIX user id, the user is assigned a user id of or similar number from the range that also enables the user's home directories, files, and processes accessible to remote users with a UNIX ID of
To ensure that your remote authentication server does NOT explicitly assign a UNIX ID in its cisco-av-pair response, open an SSH session to the APIC and login as an administrator (using a remote user account). Once logged in, run the following commands (replace “userid” with the username you logged in with):
The Cisco AVpair string is case sensitive. Although a fault may not be seen, using mismatching cases for the domain name or roles could lead to unexpected privileges being given.
Configuring an AV Pair on the External Authentication Server
The numerical value within the parentheses in the attribute/value (AV) pair string is used as the UNIX user ID of the user who is logged in using Secure Shell (SSH) or Telnet.
- Configure an AV pair on the external authentication server.
Configure an AV pair on the external authentication server.The Cisco AV pair definition is as follows (Cisco supports AV pairs with and without UNIX user IDs specified):
The following is an example:
Configuring APIC for TACACS+ Access
Before you begin
The Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) fabric is installed, Application Policy Infrastructure Controllers (APICs) are online, and the APIC cluster is formed and healthy.
The TACACS+ server host name or IP address, port, and key are available.
The APIC management endpoint group is available.
In the APIC, create the TACACS+ Provider.
Create the Login Domain for TACACS+.
What to do next
This completes the APIC TACACS+ configuration steps. Next, if a RAIDUS server will also be used, configure the APIC for RADIUS. If only a TACACS+ server will be used, go to the ACS server configuration topic below.
Configuring APIC for RADIUS Access
Before you begin
The ACI fabric is installed, Application Policy Infrastructure Controllers (APICs) are online, and the APIC cluster is formed and healthy.
The RADIUS server host name or IP address, port, authorization protocol, and key are available.
The APIC management endpoint group is available.
In the APIC, create the RADIUS provider.
Create the login domain for RADIUS, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen.
What to do next
This completes the APIC RADIUS configuration steps. Next, configure the RADIUS server.
Configuring a Cisco Secure Access Control Server for RADIUS and TACACS+ Access to the APIC
Before you begin
The Cisco Secure Access Control Server (ACS) version is installed and online.
ACS v was used to document these steps. Other versions of ACS might support this task but the GUI procedures might vary accordingly.
The Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (Cisco APIC) RADIUS or TACACS+ keys are available (or keys for both if both will be configured).
The APICs are installed and online; the APIC cluster is formed and healthy.
The RADIUS or TACACS+ port, authorization protocol, and key are available.
Log in to the ACS server to configure the APIC as a client.
Create the Identity Group.
Map users to the Identity Group.
Create the Policy Element, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen.
Create a service selection rule.
What to do next
Use the newly created RADIUS and TACACS+ users to log in to the APIC. Verify that the users have access to the correct APIC security domain according to the assigned RBAC roles and privileges. The users should not have access to items that have not been explicitly permitted. Read and write access rights should match those configured for that user.
Configuring Windows Server LDAP for APIC Access with Cisco AVPair
Before you begin
First, configure the LDAP server, then configure the Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (Cisco APIC) for LDAP access.
The Microsoft Windows Server is installed and online.
The Microsoft Windows Server Server Manager ADSI Edit tool is installed. To install ADSI Edit, follow the instructions in the Windows Server Server Manager help.
attribute specifications: Common Name =LDAP Display Name =Unique X Object ID =Description =Syntax =.
For LDAP configurations, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, best practice is to use as the attribute string. If customer faces the issue using Object IDan additional Object ID can also be used in the LDAP server.
A Microsoft Windows Server user account is available that will enable the following:
Running ADSI Edit to add the attribute to the Active Directory (AD) Schema.
Configuring an Active Directory LDAP user to have attribute permissions.
Port is required for configuring LDAP integration with SSL/TLS.
Log in to an Active Directory (AD) server as a domain administrator.
Add the attribute to the AD schema.
Update the User Properties class to include the CiscoAVPair attribute.
Configure the attribute permissions.
Now that the LDAP includes the attributes, LDAP users need to be granted Cisco APIC permission by assigning them Cisco APIC RBAC roles.
The LDAP server is configured to access the Cisco APIC.
What to do next
Configure the Cisco APIC for LDAP access.
Configuring APIC for LDAP Access
Before you begin
The Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) fabric is installed, Application Policy Infrastructure Controllers (APICs) are online, and the APIC cluster is formed and healthy, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen.
The LDAP server host name or IP address, port, bind DN, Base DN, and password are available.
The APIC management endpoint group is available.
In the APIC, configure the LDAP Provider.
On the APIC, configure the login domain for LDAP.
What to do next
This completes the APIC LDAP configuration steps. Next, test the APIC LDAP login access.
Changing the Default Behavior for Remote Users with Missing or Bad Cisco AV Pairs
On the menu bar, click .
In the Navigation pane, click Users.
In the Work pane, in the Remote Users area, from the Remote user login policy drop-down list, choose Assign Default Role.
The default value is No Login. The Assign Default Role option assigns the minimal read-only privileges to users that have missing or bad Cisco AV Pairs. Bad AV Pairs are those AV Pairs that fail the parsing rules.
About Signature-Based Transactions
The APIC controllers in a Cisco ACI fabric offer different methods to authenticate users.
The primary authentication method uses a username and password and the APIC REST API returns an authentication token that can be used for future access to the APIC. This may be considered insecure in a situation where HTTPS is not available or enabled.
This article is about the line of smartphones by Apple. For the original iPhone, see iPhone (1st generation). For other different types of iPhones and other uses, see iPhone (disambiguation).
Line of smartphones designed and marketed by Apple Inc.
Line of smartphones designed and marketed by Apple Inc.
The front face of an iPhone 13 Pro in Sierra Blue
|Manufacturer||Foxconn, Pegatron, Wistron|
|Units sold||Billion (as of November 1, )|
|System on a chip|
|Storage||4, 8, 16, 32, 64, GB or 1TB[a]flash memory|
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
GSM models also include:
CDMA model also includes:
The iPhone is a line of smartphones designed and marketed by Apple Inc. that use Apple's iOSmobile operating system. The first-generation iPhone was announced by then-Apple CEOSteve Jobs on January 9, Since then, Apple has annually released new iPhone models and iOS updates. As of November 1,more than billion iPhones had been sold.
The iPhone has a user interface built around a multi-touch screen. It connects to cellular networks or Wi-Fi, and can make calls, browse the web, take pictures, play music and send and receive emails and text messages. Since the iPhone's launch further features have been added, including larger screen sizes, shooting video, waterproofing, the ability to install third-party mobile apps through an app store, and many accessibility features. Up toiPhones used a layout with a single button on the front panel that returns the user to the home screen. Sincemore expensive iPhone models have switched to a nearly bezel-less front screen design with app switching activated by gesture recognition, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen.
The iPhone is one of the two largest smartphone platforms in the world alongside Android, forming a large part of the luxury market. The iPhone has generated large profits for Apple, making it one of the world's most valuable publicly traded companies. The first-generation iPhone was described as "revolutionary" and a "game-changer" for the mobile phone industry and subsequent models have also garnered praise. The iPhone has been credited with popularizing the smartphone and slate form factor, and with creating a large market for smartphone apps, or "app economy". As of January[update], Apple's App Store contained more than million applications for the iPhone.
History and availability
Main article: History of the iPhone
Development 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen what was to become the iPhone began in1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, when Apple started to gather a team of 1, employees led by hardware engineer Tony Fadell, software engineer Scott Forstall and design engineer Sir Jonathan Ive to work on the highly confidential "Project Purple."
Apple CEO Steve Jobs steered the original focus away from a tablet (which Apple eventually revisited in the form of the iPad) towards a phone. Apple created the device during a secretive collaboration with Cingular Wireless (which became AT&T Mobility) at the time—at an estimated development cost of US$ million over thirty months.
According to Steve Jobs, the "i" word in "iMac" (and therefore "iPod", "iPhone" and "iPad") stands for internet, individual, instruct, inform, and inspire.
Apple rejected the "design by committee" approach that had yielded the Motorola ROKR E1, a largely unsuccessful collaboration with Motorola, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen. Among other deficiencies, the ROKR E1's firmware limited storage to only iTunes songs to avoid competing with Apple's iPod nano.
Cingular gave Apple the liberty to develop the iPhone's hardware and software in-house and even paid Apple a fraction of its monthly service revenue (until the iPhone 3G), in exchange for four years of exclusive U.S. sales, until 
Jobs unveiled the iPhone to the public on January 9,at the Macworld convention at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. The two initial models, a 4 GB[a] model priced at US$ and an 8 GB model at US$ (both requiring a two-year contract), went on sale in the United States on June 29,at pm local time, while hundreds of customers lined up outside the stores nationwide. The passionate reaction to the launch of the iPhone resulted in sections of Phpstorm 2019.3 license key Archives media dubbing it the 'Jesus phone'. Following this successful release in the US, the first generation iPhone was made available in the UK, France, and Germany in Novemberand Ireland and Austria in the spring of
iPhone available since the release of iPhone 3G
On July 11,Apple released the iPhone 3G in twenty-two countries, including the original six. Apple released the iPhone 3G in upwards of eighty countries and territories. Apple announced the iPhone 3GS on June 8,along with plans to release it later in June, July, and August, starting with the US, Canada and major European countries on June Many would-be users objected to the iPhone's cost, and 40% of users had household incomes over US$,
The back of the original first-generation iPhone was made of aluminum with a black plastic accent. The iPhone 3G and 3GS feature a full plastic back to increase the strength of the GSM signal. The iPhone 3G was available in an 8 GB black model, or a black or white option for the 16 GB model. The iPhone 3GS was available in both colors, regardless of storage capacity.
The iPhone 4 has an aluminosilicate glass front and back with a stainless steel edge that serves as the antennas. It was at first available in black; the white version was announced, but not released until April10 months later, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen.
Users of the iPhone 4 reported dropped/disconnected telephone calls when holding their phones in a certain way. This became known as antennagate.
On January 11,Verizon announced during a media event that it had reached an agreement with Apple and would begin selling a CDMAiPhone 4. Verizon said it would be available for pre-order on February 3, with a release set for February  In Februarythe Verizon iPhone accounted for % of all iPhone ad impressions in the U.S. on Millennial Media's mobile ad network.
From toApple spent $ million on advertising for the iPhone in the US.
On Tuesday, September 27, Apple sent invitations for a press event to be held October 4,1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, at am at the Cupertino headquarters to announce details of the next generation iPhone, which turned out to be iPhone 4S. Over 1 million 4S models were sold in the first 24 hours after its release in October  Due to 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen volumes of the iPhone being manufactured and its high selling price, Apple became the largest mobile handset vendor in the world by revenue, insurpassing long-time leader Nokia. American carrier C Spire Wireless announced that it would be carrying the iPhone 4S on October 19, 
In JanuaryApple reported its best quarterly earnings ever, with 53% of its revenue coming from the sale of 37 million iPhones, at an average selling price of nearly $ The average selling price has remained fairly constant for most of the phone's lifespan, hovering between $ and $ The production price of the iPhone 4S was estimated by IHS iSuppli, in Octoberto be $, $ and $, for the 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB models, respectively. Labor costs are estimated at between $ and $30 per unit, with workers on the iPhone assembly line making $ an hour.
In FebruaryComScore reported that % of U.S. mobile subscribers used an iPhone. Approximately million iPhones are active in the U.S. alone.
On September 12,Apple announced the iPhone 5, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen. It has a 4 inches (mm) display, up from its predecessors' inches (89mm) screen. The device comes with the same pixels per inch found in the iPhone 4 and 4S. The iPhone 5 has the SoC A6 processor, the chip is 22% smaller than the iPhone 4S' A5 and is twice as fast, doubling the graphics performance of its predecessor. The device is 18% thinner than the iPhone 4S, measuring millimetres (in), and is 20% lighter at grams (4oz).
On July 6,it was reported that Apple was in talks with Korean mobile carrier SK Telecom to release the next generation iPhone with LTE Advanced technology.
On July 22,the company's 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen said that Apple is testing out larger screens for the iPhone and iPad. "Apple has 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen for prototype smartphone screens larger than 4 inches (mm) and has also asked for screen designs for a new tablet device measuring slightly less than 13 inches (mm) diagonally, they said."
On September 10,Apple unveiled two new iPhone models during a press event in Cupertino. The iPhone 5C, a mid-range-priced version of the handset that is designed to increase accessibility due to its price is available in five colors (green, blue, yellow, pink, and white) and is made of plastic. The iPhone 5S comes in three colors (black, white, and gold) and the home button is replaced with a fingerprint scanner (Touch ID). Both phones shipped on September 20, 
On September 9,Apple revealed the iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6 Plus at an event in Cupertino, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen. Both devices had a larger screen than their predecessor, at inches (mm) and inches (mm) respectively.
After the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus was released, some users started complaining about the 6 and 6 Plus bending from normal use, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen. This trend became known as "Bendgate", which later started "Touch Disease." However, they released the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus, a FREE HOST UNLIMITED bend-resistant iPhone than the 6 and 6 Plus, to solve this issue.
On September 7,Apple unveiled the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, which added water and dust resistance, improved system and graphics performance, a new dual-camera setup on the Plus model, new color options, and featured the removal of the mm headphone jack from the iPhone.
On September 12,Apple officially unveiled the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, which features a new glass design, camera improvements, a True Tone display, wireless charging, and improved system performance. It also unveiled the iPhone X, which features a near bezel-less design, a facial recognition 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen dubbed "Face ID" with facial tracking used for Animojis, an OLED screen with the highest pixel density on an iPhone, a new telephoto lens which works better in low light conditions, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, and improved cameras for AR.
On September 12,Apple officially unveiled the iPhone XS, XS Max and XR at the Steve Jobs theater at Apple Park. The XS and XS Max feature an improved Super Retina Display with Dolby Vision and HDR10 support with the XS Max featuring a larger inches (mm) display, improved cameras with Smart HDR, and the A12 Bionic chip. The iPhone XS and XS Max are IP68 water, liquid, and dust resistant which allow the devices to be submerged in up to 2 meters for a duration of 30 minutes, while iPhone XR retained the IP67 certification found in the first-generation iPhone X and also features an IPS LCD display instead of the OLED displays found in the higher-end models. The iPhone XS/XS Max's IP68 certifications were tested using various liquids such as chlorinated-water, saltwater, tea, wine, beer, and juices. Apple also announced the fourth generation of Apple Watch, the Apple Watch Series 4.
On September 10,Apple officially unveiled the iPhone 11 at Steve Jobs Theater, along with the iPhone 11 Pro and the iPhone 11 Pro Max.
The iPhone 12 and 12 Pro series were virtually announced on October 13,featuring a refreshed design, Super Retina XDR Displays across all models, and 5G connectivity.
The iPhone 13 and 13 Pro series were virtually announced on September 14, 
Up to the iPhone 4, all iPhones and other iOS devices were manufactured by Foxconn, based in Taiwan. Innew CEO Tim Cook changed Apple's manufacturing strategy to diversify its suppliers. The iPhone 4s in was the first model to be manufactured simultaneously by two stand-alone companies: Foxconn and Pegatron, the latter also based in Taiwan. Although Foxconn still produces more iPhones, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, Pegatron's orders have been slowly increased: the company made part of the iPhone 5C line in1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, and 30% of iPhone 6 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen in The 6 Plus model was produced solely by Foxconn. InApple investigated reports that some Foxconn managers had used rejected parts to build iPhones. In India, Apple pays Wistron, a Taiwan-based manufacturer with a plant near Bangalore, to assemble iPhones to sell in the region.
See also: List of iOS devices §iPhone
33 iPhone models have been produced. The models in bold are devices of the latest generation:
Source: Apple Newsroom Archive
Main article: iPhone hardware
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (September )
The iPhone contains most of the hardware parts of a typical modern smartphone. Some hardware elements, such as 3D Touch and the Taptic Engine, are unique to the iPhone. The main hardware of the iPhone is the touchscreen, with current models offering screens of inches and larger. A range of sensors are included on the device, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, such as a proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer, gyroscopic sensor, magnetometer, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, facial recognition sensor, fingerprint sensor and barometer.
All iPhones include a rear-facing camera, and a front-facing camera being included on all models since the iPhone 4. The iPhone 7 Plus introduced multiple lenses to the rear-facing camera to the iPhone.
Main articles: iOS and iOS version history
The iPhone runs an operating system known as iOS (formerly iPhone OS). It is a variant of the Darwin operating system core found in macOS. Also included is the "Core Animation" software component from Mac OS X v Leopard. Together with the graphics hardware (and on the iPhone 3GS, OpenGL ES ), it is responsible for the interface's motion graphics. The iPhone comes with a set of bundled applications developed by Apple, and supports downloading third-party applications through the App Store.
Apple provides free updates to the operating system for the iPhone either wirelessly or through iTunes. Major new updates have historically accompanied new models.
The size of the operating system depends on the version. While iOS 8 required over GB, its successor required only GB.
|model||release(d)||1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen||support||launch price ($US)|
|with OS||date||ended||final OS||lifespan|
|iPhone||iPhone OS||June29,()||June9,()||June20,()||iPhone OS||2years, 11months||2years||$/$*|
|iPhone 3G||iPhone OS||July11,()||August9,()||March3,()||iOS||2years, 7months||6months||$/$*|
|iPhone 3GS||iPhone OS||June19,()||September12,()||September18,()||iOS||4years, 2months||1year|
(late, single update: July22,())
(late, single update: July22,())
|iPhone 5C||iOS||September20,()||September9,()||September18,()||iOS||3years, 11months||2years||$99/$*|
(latest, exclusive update: September23,())
|5years, 11months||3years, 5months||$/$/$*|
|iPhone 6 / 6 Plus||iOS||September19,()||September7,()||4years, 11months||3years||$/$/$*|
|iPhone 6S / 6S Plus||iOS||September25,()||September12,()||current||latest iOS||6years, 1month||3years, 2months||$/$/$*|
|iPhone SE (1st)||iOS||March31,()||September12,()||5years, 7months||3years, 2months||$/$|
|iPhone 7 / 7 Plus||iOS||September16,()||September10,()||5years, 2months||2years, 2months||$/$/$*|
|iPhone 8 / 8 Plus||iOS||September22,()||April15,()||4years, 1month||1year, 7months||$/$|
|iPhone X||iOS||November3,()||September12,()||4years||3years, 2months||$/$*|
|iPhone XS / XS Max||iOS||September21,()||September10,()||3years, 2months||2years, 2months||$/$/$|
|iPhone 11||iOS||September20,()||()||current||latest iOS||2years, 1month||$/$/$|
|iPhone 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max||iOS||September20,()||October13,()||current||latest iOS||2years, 1month||1year, 1month||$/$/$|
|iPhone SE (2nd)||iOS||April24,()||()||current||latest iOS||1year, 6months||$/$/$|
|iPhone 12 / 12 Mini||iOS (12) |
iOS (12 Mini)
|October23,() (12) |
November13,() (12 Mini)
|1year (12) |
1year (12 Mini)
|iPhone 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max||iOS (12 Pro) |
iOS (12 Pro Max)
|October23,() (12 Pro) |
November13,() (12 Pro Max)
|September14,()||current||latest iOS||1year (12 Pro) |
1year (12 Pro Max)
|iPhone 13 / 13 Mini||iOS||September24,()||()||current||latest iOS||1month||$/$/$** |
|iPhone 13 Pro / 13 Pro Max||iOS||September24,()||()||$/$/$/$ |
The interface is based around the home screen, a graphical list of available applications, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen. iPhone applications normally run one at a time. Starting with the iPhone 4, a primitive version of multitasking came into play, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen. Users could double click the home button to select recently opened applications. However, the apps never ran in the background. Starting with iOS 7, though, apps can truly multitask, and each open application runs in the background when not in use, although most functionality is still available when making a call or listening to music. The home screen can be accessed by a hardware button below the screen on the iPhone 8 and earlier. iPhone X and later models, with the exception of the second-generation iPhone SE, instead use touch-based gestures.
The original iPhone contained the following apps: Messages (SMS and MMS messaging), Calendar, Photos, Camera, YouTube, Stocks, Maps (Google Maps), Weather, Voice Memos, Notes, Clock, Calculator, Settings and iTunes (store). The App Store was introduced in iPhone OS 2 for the original iPhone and iPhone 3G. Compass was added in iPhone OS 3 for the iPhone 3GS. FaceTime and Game Center were added in iOS 4 and respectively. In iOS 5, Reminders and Newsstand were added, and the iPod application was split into separate Music and Videos applications. iOS 6 added Passbook as well as a new version of Maps called Apple Maps that relies on data provided by TomTom as well as other sources, and YouTube no longer came as a pre-installed application starting from that version. iOS 7 introduced a modern flat design for the interface and added a motion-based parallax feature to give the device a quasi-3D effect. iOS 8 added Health app. iOS 9 replaced Newsstand and Passbook with News and IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate free download Archives. iOS 10 introduced Home and dedicated a page on the home screen for the widgets. iOS 11 added Files. iOS 12 introduced Measure, Adobe Audition CRACK Archives app that uses AR technology to measure objects and things. It is available on devices with an A9 chip or newer.
Docked at the base of the screen, four icons for Phone, Mail, Safari (Internet), and Music delineate the iPhone's main purposes. On January 15,Apple released software updateallowing users to create "Web Clips", home screen icons that resemble apps that open a user-defined page in Safari. After the update, iPhone users can rearrange and place icons (by holding down on any icon and moving it to the desired location once they start shaking) on up to nine other adjacent home screens, accessed by a horizontal swipe.
Users can also add and delete icons from the dock, which is the same on every home screen. The dock holds up to four icons and is located at the bottom section of the screen. Each home screen holds up to twenty icons for the first-generation iPhone, 3G, 3GS, 4 and 4S; The iPhone 5, 5C, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, 5S, and first-generation iPhone SE hold up to twenty-four icons; while the iPhone 6 and later iPhone models support up to twenty-eight icons. Users can delete Web Clips and third-party applications at any time and may select only certain applications for transfer from iTunes. Apple's default programs could only be removed since the iOS 10 update. The update added a system-wide search, known as Spotlight, to the left of the first home screen.
Almost all input is given through the touch screen, which understands complex gestures using multi-touch. The iPhone's interaction techniques enable the user to move the content up or down by a touch-drag motion of the finger. For example, zooming in and out of web pages and photos is done by placing two fingers on the screen and spreading them farther apart or bringing them closer together, a gesture known as "pinching".
Scrolling through a long list or menu is achieved by sliding a finger over the display from bottom to top, or vice versa to go back. In either case, the list moves as if it is pasted on the outer surface of a wheel, slowly decelerating as if affected by friction. In this way, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, the interface simulates the physics of a real object. Unlike previous scrollable views, in which the user pressed a "down" control to move the view "downwards", on iOS the user pushes upwards, as if moving a "plank of wood floating on the water", creating the impression that the user is directly manipulating the content displayed on the screen.
Other user-centeredinteractive effects include horizontally sliding sub-selection, the vertically sliding keyboard and bookmarks menu, and widgets that turn around to allow settings to be configured on the other side. Menu bars are found at the top and bottom of the screen when necessary. Their options vary by program but always follow a consistent style motif. In menu hierarchies, a "back" button in the top-left corner of the screen displays the name of the parent folder.
The iPhone allows audio conferencing, call holding, call merging, caller ID, and integration with other cellular network features and iPhone functions. For example, if music is playing when a call is received, the music fades out and fades back in when the call has ended.
The proximity sensor shuts off the screen and touch-sensitive circuitry when the iPhone is brought close to the face, both to save battery and prevent unintentional touches. The iPhone does not support video calling or videoconferencing on versions prior to the fourth generation, as there is only one camera on the opposite side of the screen.
The iPhone 4 supports video calling using either the front or back camera over Wi-Fi, a feature Apple calls FaceTime. Voice control, introduced in the iPhone 3GS, allows users to say a contact's name or number and the iPhone will dial it. The first two models only support voice dialing through third-party applications.
The iPhone includes a visual voicemail (in some countries) feature allowing users to view a list of current voicemail messages on-screen without having to call into their voicemail. Unlike most other 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, messages can be listened to and deleted in a non-chronological order by choosing any message from an on-screen list.
A music ringtone feature was introduced in the United States on September 5, Users can create custom ringtones from songs purchased from the iTunes Store for a small additional fee. The ringtones can be three to 30 seconds long from any part of a song, can fade in and out, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, pause from half a second to five seconds when looped, or loop continuously. All customizing can be done in iTunes, or with Apple's GarageBand software or later (available only on Mac OS X) or third-party tools.
With the release of iOS 6, which was released on September 19,Apple added features that enable the user to have options to decline a phone call when a person is calling them. The user can reply with a 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, or set a reminder to call them back at a later time.
The layout of the music library is similar to that of an iPod. The iPhone can sort its media library by songs, artists, albums, videos, playlists, genres, composers, podcasts, audiobooks, and compilations. Options are presented alphabetically, except in playlists, which retain their order from iTunes. The iPhone uses a large font that allows users plenty of room to touch their selection.
Users can rotate their device horizontally to landscape mode to access Cover Flow. Like on iTunes, this feature shows the different album covers in a scroll-through photo library. Scrolling is achieved by swiping a finger across the screen. Alternatively, headset controls can be used to pause, play, skip, and repeat tracks. On the iPhone 3GS, the volume can be changed with the included Apple Earphones, and the Voice Control feature can be used to identify a track, play songs in a playlist or by a specific artist, or create a Genius playlist.
The iPhone supports gapless playback. Like the fifth-generation iPods introduced inthe iPhone can play digital video, allowing users to watch TV shows and movies in widescreen. Double-tapping switches between widescreen and fullscreen video playback.
The iPhone allows users to purchase and download songs from the iTunes Store directly to their iPhone. The feature originally required a Wi-Fi network, but sinceit can be used on a cellular data network.
The iPhone includes software that allows the user to upload, view, and email photos taken with the camera. The user zooms in and out of photos by sliding two fingers further apart or closer together, much like Safari. The camera application also lets users view the camera roll, the pictures that have been taken with the iPhone's camera. Those pictures are also available in the Photos application, along with any transferred from iPhoto or Aperture on a Mac, or Photoshop on a Windows PC.
The iPhone did not support voice recording until the software update.
Internet access is available when the iPhone is connected to a local area Wi-Fi or a wide area GSM or EDGE network, both second-generation (2G) wireless data standards. Networks accessible from iPhone models include 1xRTT (represented by a 1× on the status bar) and GPRS (shown as GPRS on the status bar), EDGE (shown as a capital E on the status bar), UMTS and EV-DO (shown as 3G), a faster version of UMTS and 4G (shown as a 4G symbol on the status bar), and LTE (shown as LTE on the status bar). The iPhone 3G introduced support for third-generation UMTS and HSDPA , the iPhone 4S introduced support for HSUPA networks ( Mbit/s), and support for HSDPA was introduced in the iPhone 3GS. and the iPhone 5 introduced support for 4G LTE. 5G Evolution is now supported on AT&T in areas where MRT Dongle PORTABLE Archives and stylized as a larger 5G and reduced size capital E. 5GE uses the 4x4 MIMO doubling the number of antennas, QAM, and three-way Edraw Max 9.4.1 full version Archives aggregation. True 5G support was added starting with the iPhone 12 series in fall All iPhone 12 models support sub-6 GHz frequencies, but only models purchased in the United States support mmWave.
AT&T introduced 3G in July , but as late asSteve Jobs stated that it was still not widespread enough in the US, and the chipsets not energy efficient enough, to be included in the iPhone. Support for X, an authentication system commonly used by university and corporate Wi-Fi networks, was added in the version update.
By default, the iPhone will ask to join newly discovered Wi-Fi networks and prompt for the password when required. Alternatively, it can join closed Wi-Fi networks manually. The iPhone will automatically choose the strongest network, connecting to Wi-Fi instead of EDGE when it is available. Similarly, the iPhone 3G and onwards prefer 3G to 2G, and Wi-Fi to either.
Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and 3G (on the iPhone 3G onwards) can all be deactivated individually. Airplane mode disables all wireless connections at once, overriding other preferences. However, once in Airplane mode, one can explicitly enable Wi-Fi and/or Bluetooth modes to join and continue 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen operate over one or both of those networks while the cellular network transceivers remain off.
Safari is the iPhone's native web browser, and it displays pages similar to its Mac and Windows counterparts. Web pages may be viewed in portrait or landscape mode and the device supports automatic zooming by pinching together or spreading apart fingertips on 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen screen, or by double-tapping text or images. Safari does not allow file downloads except for predefined extensions.
The iPhone does not support Flash, which was still popular when the iPhone was introduced. Consequently, the UK's Advertising Standards Authority adjudicated that an advertisement claiming the iPhone could access "all parts of the internet" should be withdrawn in its current form, on grounds of false advertising. In a rare public letter in April1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, Apple CEO Steve Jobs outlined the reasoning behind the absence of Flash on the iPhone (and iPad). The iPhone supports SVG, CSS, HTMLCanvas, and Bonjour.Google Chrome was introduced to the iOS on June 26,and Opera mini is also available.
The Maps application can access Google Maps in map, satellite, or hybrid form. It can also generate directions between two locations, while providing optional real-time traffic information. During the iPhone's announcement, Jobs demonstrated this feature by searching for nearby Starbucks locations and then placing a prank call to one with a single tap. Support for walking directions, public transit, and street view was added in the version software update, but no voice-guided navigation.
The iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 can orient the map with its digital compass. Apple also developed a separate application to view YouTube videos on the iPhone, which streams videos after encoding them using the H codec. Simple weather and stock quotes applications also tap into the Internet.
iPhone users can and do access the Internet frequently, and in a variety of places. According to Google, inthe iPhone generated 50 times more search requests than any other mobile handset. According to Deutsche Telekom CEO René Obermann, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen average Internet usage for an iPhone customer is more than megabytes. This is 30 times the use for our average contract-based consumer customers."Nielsen found that 98% of iPhone users use data services, and 88% use the internet. In China, the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS were built and distributed without Wi-Fi.
With the introduction of the Verizon iPhone in Januarythe issue of using the internet while on the phone was brought to the public's attention. Under the two U.S. carriers, internet and phone could be used simultaneously on AT&T networks, whereas Verizon networks only support the use of each separately. However, inVerizon announced that the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus would allow simultaneous voice and data over its LTE Network. T-Mobile and Sprint have enabled calls over Wi-Fi, with Verizon and AT&T soon doing the same.
For text input, the iPhone implements a virtual keyboard on the touchscreen. It has automatic spell checking and correction, predictive word capabilities, and a dynamic dictionary that learns new words. The keyboard can predict what word the user is typing and complete it, and correct for the accidental pressing of keys near the presumed desired key.
The keys are somewhat larger and spaced farther apart when in landscape mode, which is supported by only a limited number of applications. Touching a 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen of text for a brief time brings up a magnifying glass, allowing users to place the cursor in the middle of existing text. The virtual keyboard can accommodate 21 languages, including character recognition for Chinese.
Alternative characters with accents (for example, letters from the alphabets of other languages) and emoji can be typed from the keyboard by pressing the letter for two seconds and selecting the alternative character from the popup. The update brought support for cut, copy, or pasting text, as well as landscape keyboards in more applications. On iPhone 4S and above, Siri allows dictation.
Since iOS 8, third party keyboards, distributed through the App Store, are allowed. Previously, they were only available on jailbroken iPhones.
Email and text messages
The iPhone also features an email program that supports HTML email, which enables the user to embed photos in an email message. PDF, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint attachments to mail messages can be viewed on the phone.Yahoo! offers a free push-email service for the iPhone. IMAP (although not Push-IMAP) and POP3 mail standards are also supported, including Microsoft Exchange and Kerio Connect.
In the first versions of the iPhone firmware, this was accomplished by opening up IMAP on the Exchange server. Apple has also licensed Microsoft ActiveSync and supports the platform (including push email) with the release of iPhone firmware. The iPhone will sync email account settings over from Apple's own Mail application, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Entourage, or it can be manually configured on the device itself. The email program can access almost any IMAP or POP3 account.
Text messages are presented chronologically in a mailbox format similar to Mail, which places all text from recipients together with replies. Text messages are displayed in speech bubbles (similar to iChat) under each recipient's name. The iPhone has built-in support for email message forwarding, drafts, and direct internal camera-to-email picture sending. Support for multi-recipient SMS was added in the software update. Support for MMS was added 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen the update, but not for the original first generation iPhone and not in the U.S. until September 25, 
See also: iOS SDK and App Store
At WWDC on June 11,Apple announced that the iPhone would support third-party web applications using Ajax that share the look and feel of the iPhone interface. On October 17,Steve Jobs, in an open letter posted to Apple's "Hot News" weblog, announced that a software development kit (SDK) would be made available to third-party developers in February  The iPhone SDK was officially announced and released on March 6,at the Apple Town Hall facility.
It is a free download, with an Apple registration, that allows developers to develop native applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch, then test them in an "iPhone simulator". However, loading an application onto 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen real device is only possible after paying an Apple Developer Connection membership fee. Developers are free to set any price for their applications to be distributed through the App Store, of which they will receive a 70% share.
Developers can also opt to release the application for free and will not pay any costs to release or distribute the application beyond the membership fee. The App Store was launched with the release of iPhone OSon July 11,  The update was free for iPhone users; owners of older iPod Touches were required to pay US$10 for it.
Once a developer has submitted an application to the App Store, Apple holds firm control over its distribution. Apple can halt the distribution of applications it deems inappropriate, for example, I Am Rich, a US$ program that simply demonstrated the wealth of its user, and Send Me To Heaven, a game that encouraged users to throw their phones in the air. Apple has been criticized for banning third-party applications that enable a functionality that Apple does not want the iPhone to have: InApple rejected Podcaster, which allowed iPhone users to download podcasts directly to the iPhone claiming it duplicated the functionality of iTunes. Apple has since released a software update that grants this capability.
NetShare, another rejected app, would have enabled users to tether their iPhone to a laptop or desktop, using its cellular network to load data for the computer. Many carriers of the iPhone later globally allowed tethering before Apple officially supported it with the upgrade to the iPhone OSwith AT&T Mobility being a relative latecomer in the United States. In most cases, the carrier charges extra for tethering an iPhone.
Before the SDK was released, third parties were permitted to design "Web Apps" that would run through Safari. Unsigned native applications are also available for "jailbroken" phones. The ability to install native applications onto the iPhone outside of the App Store is not supported by Apple, the stated reason being that such native applications could be broken by any software update, but Apple has stated it will not design software updates specifically to break native applications other than those that perform SIM unlocking.
As of October[update], Apple has passed 60 billion app downloads. As of September[update], 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, there have been over billion app downloads from the App Store.
As of January[update], the App Store has over million apps for the iPhone.
Starting with the iPhone 4S, Apple added an accessibility feature to optimize the function of the iPhone with hearing aids. Apple released a program of Made for iPhone Hearing Aids. These hearing aids deliver a power-efficient, high-quality digital audio experience and allow the user to manage the hearing aid right from the iPhone. Made for iPhone hearing aids also feature Live Listen. With Live Listen the iPhone acts as a remote microphone that sends sound to a Made for iPhone hearing aid. Live Listen can help the user hear a conversation in a noisy room or hear someone speaking across the room.
The Braille Displays for the iOS program was announced by Apple coinciding with the release of the iPhone 3GS, iPad and iPod Touch (3rd Generation). This program added support for more than 50 Bluetooth wireless braille displays that work with iOS out of the box. The user only needs to pair the keyboard to the device to start using it to navigate the iOS device with VoiceOver without any additional software. iOS supports 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen tables for more than 25 languages.
iPhone lets the user know when an alert is sent to it, in a variety of notice methods. It delivers both visual and vibrating alerts for incoming phone and FaceTime calls, new text messages, new and sent mail, and calendar events. Users can set an LED light flash for incoming calls and alerts or have incoming calls display a photo of the caller, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen. Users can choose from different vibration patterns or even create their own.
The iPhone can enlarge text to make it more accessible for vision-impaired users, and can accommodate hearing-impaired users with closed captioning and external TTY devices. The iPhone 3GS also features white on black mode, VoiceOver (a screen reader), and zooming for impaired vision, and mono audio for limited hearing in one ear. Apple regularly publishes Voluntary Product Accessibility Templates which explicitly state compliance with the U.S. regulation "Section ".
With the release of iOS 9 for all iPhones, users have the ability to choose between two different screen view options. The user can choose to have a standard view or zoomed view, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen. When the iPhone is placed in a standard view setting, the icons are normal size and the text remains the same. With a zoomed view option, the icons on the screen and the text become 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen larger. This enables the user to have a more customized appearance and it can potentially help some users read the screen easier, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen.
AssistiveTouch helps to adapt the Multi-Touch screen of an iOS device to a user's unique physical needs. This can be of great 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen to 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen who have difficulty with some gestures, like pinch, one can make them accessible with just a tap of a finger. The user can create their own gestures and customize the layout of the AssistiveTouch menu. If the user has trouble pressing the Home button, it can be set so that it can be activated with an onscreen tap. Gestures, like rotate and shake, are available even when if the iOS device is mounted on a wheelchair.
Guided Access helps people with autism or other attention and sensory challenges stay focused on the task (or app) at hand. With Guided Access, a parent, teacher, or therapist can limit an iOS device to stay on one app by disabling the Home button and limit the amount of time spent in an app. The user can restrict access to the keyboard or touch input on certain areas of the screen.
In Apple began developing satellites so that the iPhone could skip wireless carriers.
iPhone Upgrade Program
The iPhone Upgrade Program is a month program designed for consumers to be able to get the latest iPhone every year, without paying the whole price up-front. The program consists of "low monthly payments", where consumers will gradually pay for the iPhone they have over a month period, with an opportunity to switch (upgrade) to the new iPhone after 12 months of payment have passed. Once 12 months have passed, consumers can trade their current iPhone with a new one, and the payments are transferred from the old device to the new device, and the program "restarts" with a new month period.
Additional features of the program include unlocked handsets, which means consumers are free to pick the network carrier they want, and two-year AppleCare+ protection, which includes "hardware repairs, software support, and coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage".
Criticism of the program includes the potential endless cycle of payments, with The Huffington Post's Damon Beres writing, "Complete the full month payment cycle, and you're stuck with an outdated phone. Upgrade every 12 months, and you'll never stop owing Apple money for iPhones". Additionally, the program is limited to just the iPhone hardware; cell phone service from a network operator is not included.
Apple has filed more than patent applications related to the technology behind the iPhone.
LG Electronics claimed the design of the iPhone was copied from the LG Prada. Woo-Young Kwak, head of LG Mobile Handset R&D Center, said at a press conference: "we consider that Apple copied Prada phone after the design was unveiled when it was presented in the iF Design Award and won the prize in September " Conversely, the iPhone has also inspired its own share of high-tech clones.
On September 3,Infogear filed for the U.S. trademark "I PHONE" and on March 20,applied for the trademark "IPhone". "I Phone" was registered in March , and "IPhone" was registered in  Since then, the I PHONE mark had been abandoned. Infogear trademarks cover "communications terminals comprising computer hardware and software providing integrated telephone, data communications and personal computer functions" ( filing), and "computer hardware and software for providing integrated telephone communication with computerized global information networks" ( filing).
InInfogear filed an infringement claim against the owners of the arenaqq.us domain name. The owners of the arenaqq.us domain name challenged the infringement claim in the Northern District Court of California. In JuneCisco Systems acquired Infogear, including the iPhone trademark. In SeptemberCisco Systems settled with the owners of arenaqq.us and allowed the owners to keep the arenaqq.us domain name along with intellectual property rights to use any designation of the arenaqq.us domain name for the sale of cellular phones, cellular phones with Internet access (WAP PHONES), handheld PDAs, storage devices, computer equipment (hardware/software), and digital cameras (hardware/software). The intellectual property rights were granted to the owners of the arenaqq.us domain name by Cisco Systems in September
In OctoberApple applied for the "iPhone" trademark in the United Kingdom, Australia, Singapore, and the European Union. A Canadian application followed in Octoberand a New Zealand application in September As of Octoberonly the Singapore and Australian applications had been granted.
In Septembera company called Ocean Telecom Services applied for an "iPhone" trademark in the United States, United Kingdom, and Hong Kong, following a filing in Trinidad and Tobago. As the Ocean Telecom trademark applications use exactly the same wording as the New Zealand application of Apple, it is assumed that Ocean Telecom is applying on behalf of Apple. The Canadian application was opposed in Augustby a Canadian company called Comwave who themselves applied for the trademark three months later. Comwave has been selling 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen devices called iPhone since 
Shortly after Steve Jobs' January 9, announcement that Apple would be selling a product called iPhone in JuneCisco issued a statement that it had been negotiating trademark licensing with Apple and expected Apple to agree to the final documents that had been submitted the night before. On January 10,Cisco announced it had filed a lawsuit against Apple over the infringement of the trademark iPhone, seeking an injunction in federal court 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen prohibit Apple from using the name. In FebruaryCisco claimed that the trademark lawsuit was a "minor skirmish" that was not about money, but about interoperability.
On February 2,Apple and Cisco announced that they had agreed to temporarily suspend litigation while they held settlement talks, and subsequently announced on February 20,that they had reached an agreement. Both companies will be allowed to use the "iPhone" name in exchange for "exploring interoperability" between their security, consumer, and business communications products.
On October 22,Nokia filed a lawsuit against Apple for infringement of its GSM, UMTS and 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen patents. Nokia alleges that Apple has been violating ten Nokia patents since the iPhone initial release.
In DecemberReuters reported that some iPhone and iPad users were suing Apple Inc. because some applications were passing user information to third-party advertisers without permission. Some makers of the applications such as Textplus4, Paper Toss, The Weather Channel, arenaqq.us, Talking Tom Cat and Pumpkin Maker have also been named as co-defendants in the lawsuit.
In AugustApple won a smartphone patent lawsuit in the U.S. against Samsung, the world's largest maker of smartphones; however, on December 6,SCOTUS reversed the decision that awarded nearly $ million to Apple and returned the case to Federal Circuit court to define the appropriate legal standard to define "article of manufacture" because it is not the smartphone itself but could be just the case and screen to 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen the design patents relate.
In Marchan Apple patent for a wraparound display was revealed.
See also: Hardware restrictions §Apple devices
Apple tightly controls certain aspects of the iPhone. According to Jonathan Zittrain, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, the emergence of closed devices like the iPhone have made computing more proprietary than early versions of Microsoft Windows.
The hacker community has found many workarounds, most of which are disallowed by Apple and make it difficult or impossible to obtain warranty service. "Jailbreaking" allows users to install apps not available on the App Store or modify basic functionality. SIM unlocking allows the iPhone to be used on a different carrier's network. However, in the United States, Apple cannot void an iPhone's warranty unless it can show that a problem or component failure is linked to the installation or placement of an after-market item such as unauthorized applications, because of the Federal Trade Commission's Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act of 
Users can set restrictions or parental controls on apps that can be downloaded or used within the 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen. The restrictions area requires a password.
The iPhone normally prevents access to its media player and web features unless it has also been activated as a phone with an authorized carrier. On July 3,Jon Lech Johansen reported on his blog that he had successfully bypassed this requirement and unlocked the iPhone's other features with a combination of custom software and modification of the iTunes binary. He published the software and offsets for others to use.
Unlike the first generation iPhone, the iPhone 3G must be activated in the store in most countries. This makes the iPhone 3G more difficult, but not impossible, to hack. The need for in-store activation, as well as the huge number of first-generation iPhone and iPod Touch users upgrading to iPhone OScaused a worldwide overload of Apple's servers on July 11,the day on which both the iPhone 3G and iPhone OS updates as well as MobileMe were released. After the update, devices were required to connect to Apple's servers to authenticate it, causing many devices to be temporarily unusable.
Users on the O2 network in the United Kingdom, however, can buy the phone online and activate it via iTunes as with the previous model. Even where not required, vendors usually offer activation for the buyer's convenience. In the US, Apple has begun to offer free shipping on both the iPhone 3G and the iPhone 3GS (when available), reversing the in-store activation requirement. Best Buy and Walmart will also sell the iPhone.
Unapproved third-party software and jailbreaking
See also: iOS jailbreaking and iPhone Dev Team
The iPhone's operating system is designed to only run software that has an Apple-approved cryptographic signature. This restriction can be overcome by "jailbreaking" the phone, which involves replacing the iPhone's firmware with a slightly modified version that does not enforce the signature check. Doing so may be a circumvention of Apple's technical protection measures. Apple, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, in a statement to the United States Copyright Office in response to Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) lobbying for a DMCA exception for this kind of hacking, claimed that jailbreaking the iPhone would be copyright infringement due to the necessary modification of system software. However, inJailbreaking was declared officially legal in the United States by the DMCA. Jailbroken iPhones may be susceptible to computer viruses, but few such incidents have been reported.
iOS and Android 'Gingerbread' may be set up to dual boot on a jailbroken iPhone with the help of OpeniBoot or iDroid.
In, anddevelopers released a series of tools called JailbreakMe that used security vulnerabilities in Mobile Safari rendering to jailbreak the device (which allows users to install any compatible software on the device instead of only App Store apps). Each of these exploits were quickly fixed by iOS updates from Apple. Theoretically these flaws could have also been used for malicious purposes.
In JulyApple released iOS ( for CDMA iPhone) to fix a security vulnerability with certificate validation.
Following the release of the iPhone 5S model, a group of German hackers called the Chaos Computer Club announced on September 21,that they had bypassed Apple's new Touch ID fingerprint sensor by using "easy everyday means." The group explained that the security system had been defeated by photographing a fingerprint from a glass surface and using that captured image as verification. The spokesman for the group stated: "We hope that this finally puts to rest the illusions people have about fingerprint biometrics. It is plain stupid to use something that you can't change and that you leave everywhere every Quickbooks Pro 2008 crack serial keygen as a security token."
Most iPhones were and are still sold with a SIM lock, which restricts the use of the phone to one particular carrier, a common practice with subsidized GSM phones. Unlike most GSM phones, however, the phone cannot be officially unlocked by entering a code. The locked/unlocked state is maintained on Apple's servers per IMEI and is set when the iPhone is activated.[failed verification]
While the iPhone was initially sold in the U.S. only on the AT&T network with a SIM lock in place, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, various hackers have found methods to "unlock" the phone from a specific network. Although AT&T, Sprint, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, T-Mobile and Verizon are the only authorized iPhone carriers in the United States, unlocked iPhones can be used with other carriers. For example, an unlocked iPhone may be used on the T-Mobile network in the U.S. but, while an unlocked iPhone is compatible with T-Mobile's voice network, it may not be able to make use of 3G or 4G functionality (i.e. no mobile web or e-mail, etc.).[failed verification] More than a quarter of the original first generation iPhones sold in the U.S. were not registered with AT&T. Apple speculates that they were likely shipped overseas and unlocked, a lucrative market before the iPhone 3G's worldwide release.
On March 26,AT&T in the United States began selling the iPhone without a contract, though still SIM-locked to their network. The up-front purchase price of such iPhone units is often twice as expensive as those bundled with contracts.
Outside of the United States, policies differ, especially in U.S. territories and insular areas like Guam; GTA Teleguam was the exclusive carrier for the iPhone since its introduction, as none of the four U.S. carriers (AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon) have a presence in the area. SinceDocomo Pacific ended GTA's exclusivity starting with the iPhone 5.
Beginning April 8,AT&T began offering a factory SIM unlock option (which Apple calls a "whitelisting", allowing it to be 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen on any carrier the phone supports) for iPhone owners.
It has been reported that all of the Verizon 4G LTE phones come factory unlocked. After such discovery, Verizon announced that all of their 4G LTE phones, including iPhones, would remain unlocked. This is due to the regulations that the FCC has placed on the MHz C-Block spectrum, which is used by Verizon.Apple loses more money than it makes on repair 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen in the US.
In the United Kingdom, O2, EE, 3, Vodafone, and Tesco Mobile sell the device under subsidized contracts, or for use on a pay as you go. They are locked to the network initially, though they can usually be unlocked either after a certain period of contract length has passed, or for a small fee (with the exception of the 3 network, which will unlock the device at any time for no charge). However, all current versions of iPhone are available for purchase SIM-free from the Apple Store or Apple's Online Store, consequently, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, they are unlocked for use on any GSM 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen too.
In Canada, all iPhones purchased for full retail price at an Apple Store or online at arenaqq.us come unlocked which allows customer selection of carriers. iPhones sold in Canada purchased through mobile carries such as TELUS, Rogers, or Bell were locked to their respective networks and unlocking required visiting a carrier store and paying an unlocking fee. Third-party methods to unlock iPhones existed but were highly unreliable and sometimes rendered phones unusable. However, in the CRTC abolished SIM-locking and required that all mobile devices sold after December 1,come unlocked. The CRTC also mandated that carriers must 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen unlocking services of existing devices for free to consumers, regardless of whether or not they had purchased the phone themselves. In Australia, the three major carriers (Optus, Telstra and Vodafone) offer legitimate unlocking, now at no cost for all iPhone devices, both current and prior models.
Internationally, policies vary, but many carriers sell the iPhone unlocked for full retail price.
Prevention of repair
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (April )
Apple takes numerous measures that make third-party repairs difficult, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen. Only Apple and service providers / independent repair providers explicitly authorized by Apple are able to perform genuine replacements.
In the past (with models as early as the iPhone 6), there have been reports such as denial of operation if the home button is detected to have been tampered with, upon which an Error 53 is indicated instead. There have also been issues caused by swapping a display made by one manufacturer with one made by another, as Apple uses multiple suppliers for its displays.
In more recent models (starting with the iPhone XR), Apple displays non-removable warnings if the battery, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, display, or camera is replaced by a third party. Additionally, features are disabled upon detection of a "non-genuine" replacement such as disabling true tone or hiding the battery health feature. iFixit notes that a proprietary, cloud-linked System Configuration tool is required to "complete" a part repair, meaning that even replacing a genuine part with another genuine part will fail Apple's "genuine parts" check unless said tool is used.
Legal battles over brand name
In Mexico, the trademark iFone was registered in by a communications systems and services company, iFone. Apple tried to gain control over its brand name, but a Mexican court denied the request. The case began inwhen the Mexican firm sued Apple. The Supreme Court of Mexico upheld that iFone is the rightful owner and held that Apple iPhone is a trademark violation.
In Brazil, the brand IPHONE was registered in by the company then called Gradiente Eletrônica S.A., now IGB Eletrônica S.A. According to the filing, Gradiente foresaw the revolution in the convergence of voice and data over the Internet at the time. The final battle over the brand name concluded in On December 18,IGB launched its own line of Android smartphones under the tradename to which it has exclusive rights in the local market. In Februarythe Brazilian Patent and Trademark Office (known as "Instituto Nacional da Propriedade Industrial") issued a ruling that Gradiente Eletrônica, not Apple, owned the "iPhone" mark in Brazil. The "iPhone" term was registered by Gradiente inseven years before Apple's release of its first iPhone. This decision came three months after Gradiente Eletrônica launched a lower-cost smartphone using the iPhone brand. In JuneApple won, for the second time, the right to use the brand name in Brazil. The court ruling determined that the Gradiente's registration does not own exclusive rights on the brand. Although Gradiente intended to appeal, with the decision Apple can use freely the brand without paying royalties to the Brazilian company.
In the Philippines, Solid Group launched the MyPhone brand in Stylized as "my phone", Solid Broadband filed a trademark application of that brand. Apple later filed a trademark case at the Intellectual Property Office of the Philippines (IPOPHL) against Solid Broadband's MyPhone for "confusingly similar" to the iPhone and that it may likely "deceive" or "cause confusion" among consumers. Apple lost the trademark battle to Solid Group in a decision made by IPO director Nathaniel Arevalo, who also reportedly said that it was unlikely that consumers would be confused between the "iPhone" and the "MyPhone". "This is a case of a giant trying to claim more territory than what it is entitled to, to the great prejudice of a local 'Pinoy Phone' merchant who has managed to obtain a significant foothold in the mobile phone market through the marketing and sale of innovative products under a very distinctive trademark", Arevalo later added.
Location tracking controversies
Around April 20,a PS4 Save Wizard 2021 Crack With Activation Key Full Free Download file on the iPhone and other iOS devices was widely discussed in the media. It was alleged that the file, labeled "arenaqq.us", constantly stores the iPhone user's movement by approximating geographic locations calculated by triangulating nearby cell phone towers, a technology proven to be inaccurate at times. The file was released with the June update of Apple iOS4 and may contain almost a year's worth of data. Previous versions of iOS stored similar information in a file called "arenaqq.us".
F-Secure discovered that the data is transmitted to Apple twice a day and postulate that Apple is using the information to construct their global location database similar to the ones constructed by Google and Skyhook through wardriving. Nevertheless, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, unlike the Google "Latitude" application, which performs a similar task on Android phones, the file is not dependent upon signing a specific EULA or even the user's knowledge, but it is stated in the 15, word-long terms and conditions of the iPhone that "Apple and [their] partners and licensees may collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of [the user's] Apple computer or device".
The file is also automatically copied onto the user's computer once synchronized with the iPhone. An open-source application
Build — Download
- Pop-up buttons are no longer comically oversized on Monterey.
- Added HDMI port & SD card slot.
- Did Babel's job for them (see below).
- Increased app thickness to fill new $3, hole in wallet caused by HDMI port and SD card slot.
- To use "async/await" in your JS, go to Project Settings > Babel and set the useBuiltIns option to "Usage".
- When you do, CodeKit now verifies that you have the right dependencies installed and offers to install them if needed.
- Could have saved, like, 6, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, support emails if I had done this five years ago.
Build — Download
- Tailwind's new JIT mode is now fully supported.
- Add mode: 'jit' to your arenaqq.us file, save, and then refresh the project in CodeKit.
- No other configuration is needed; CodeKit will take it from there.
- arenaqq.us is now native on M1 Macs, making just about every tool in the app faster.
- The chevrons in outlineViews were sometimes the wrong color.
- The shadows around buttons disappeared if you toggled dark mode, making buttons hard to see.
- The 'emit character set' option for Dart Sass actually works now.
- Terser's 'reserved names' list is now always honored.
- Sublime Text 4 appears in code editor menus.
We're Breaking Up:
This release removes Compass, which was end-of-lifed 5 years ago. It also removes JSHint and JSLint. If you were still using those, JS files will switch to ESLint automatically.
Build — Download
Things 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen Got Better:
- The Environment option can now be changed from the Project Inspector.
Things That Were Supposed To Have Gotten Better Last Time:
Sweet, merciful Christ I think PurgeCSS is finally good to go.
- First, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, I modified PurgeCSS to support skipping folders.
- Next, I added that to the UI in Project Settings > PurgeCSS
- End result: PurgeCSS won't scan the "node_modules" folder anymore.
Things That Suck Less:
- If you have a typo in your arenaqq.us file, the error message in the log is more helpful in that the error message now actually shows up in the log.
- Creating a new Zurb Foundation project won't crash.
- Root-relative Pug imports now link correctly.
Because Ira has enough listeners: arenaqq.us
Build — Download
New Right-Click Options
- Right-click any file/folder and preview it directly in any web browser.
- You can now open any file's output in Finder from the right-click menu.
- Remember how I said PurgeCSS would shoot you in the foot if you didn't configure it correctly?
- Turns out, the PurgeCSS docs were out of date and a thing that used to work no longer works.
- I used the thing in CodeKit Because of course.
- This update fixes the thing.
- Yes, this means that *I* did not configure PurgeCSS correctly.
- In my defense, I still suck less than whoever is building the rocket engines for SpaceX.
- (Don't use the negation operator ! in PurgeCSS content entries.)
- Stylus files compile without dumb warnings again.
- PostCSS no longer runs when there's nothing to do.
App go Vroooom
- arenaqq.us is now native on Apple Silicon, so almost every tool in CodeKit is even faster.
- Intel is soooo screwed.
Build — Download
( removes a useless Babel warning about unused options.)
( fixes build steps that might run out of order, a pedantic npm warning, and the HTML minifier possibly removing cache-busting queries.)
- CodeKit now automatically supports TailwindCSS projects.
- Use File > New TailwindCSS Project to spin one up fast.
- Existing Tailwind projects are also supported from version +
- For details, read the docs or watch the screencast.
- PurgeCSS is now available for CSS, Sass, Less, and Stylus files.
- It gets rid of unused CSS rules.
- If you configure it incorrectly, it gets rid of all CSS rules.
- Configure it correctly.
- To do that, read the docs or watch the screencast.
- If you email me, "CodeKit breaks my site!" and it turns out you forgot to configure PurgeCSS, I get to put a MIDI of my choice on your website for a month.
- I have "MMMBop" in MIDI.
- CSSO is a highly-tuned CSS optimizer/minifier.
- You can run it on CSS, Sass, Less, and Stylus files.
- If you set the options just right, you can have PurgeCSS shoot you in one foot and CSSO shoot you 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen the other.
- No, I will not share my "MMMBop" MIDI.
NEW Custom PostCSS Plugins
- CodeKit now honors your arenaqq.us file and runs any custom PostCSS plugins that you specify.
- You can install PostCSS plugins from CodeKit's Packages area, like a civilized human.
- There are important details about integrating your custom PostCSS plugins into the flow of plugins that are built into CodeKit.
- You're fresh out of feet, so the next thing you're gonna shoot off is more valuable. Better read the docs or watch the screencast, Doc Holiday.
NEW CSS Imports
- You can now (optionally) have CodeKit combine all @import-ed files in a CSS file.
- CSS files now show a "Linked Files" pane.
- You 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen import CSS files in the same project, an npm package, or a CodeKit Framework.
- Look, it's not important why I have an "MMMBop" MIDI.
NEW Build Environment Option
- There's a new "Environment" option in Project Settings > General.
- You can now set certain tools (PurgeCSS, CSSO, Minifiers, Source Maps, etc.) to run only in a given environment.
- The value from the PopUp Button is automatically synced with the NODE_ENV environment variable.
- CodeKit now runs natively on Apple Silicon.
- Support for macOS and is dropped. Update your OS.
- More UI has been overhauled for Big Sur.
- Rollup's "context" option is now exposed.
- You can now select hidden folders in "Choose a Folder" panels.
- The discontinued Neat framework no longer appears in the UI, but projects using it will still compile just fine.
- Tool config files are now auto-ignored unless you explicitly change their Output Action.
- The "strict math" option for Less files is removed because Less no longer supports it.
- The entire browser-refresh server was re-written using Swift-NIO. It's faster, better, thinner, sexier, multi-threadedit's basically Tom Brady moving forward through time.
- The cache buster generated different hashes for a file, even when the file's content had not changed.
- The Packages list didn't sort correctly when reloaded.
- Certain dependency links between Kit files weren't detected until a Project was refreshed.
- Browser Refreshing might break if you used the back button in your browser.
- Ugh, fiiiiiiiiiine.
Got Five Dollars?
I have a show: arenaqq.us
We charge $5 for ads. Our intros are provided by OnlyFans people. Hilarity ensues.
Build — Download
( fixes a crash that happens only on macOS High Sierra.)
NEW WebP Image Optimization
- WebP is a Google image format that's % smaller on disk than JPEG or PNG.
- CodeKit can now automatically export a WebP version of any PNG, JPEG, or GIF—even animated GIFs.
- Complete control over all 8, WebP Optimizer settings, neatly organized into "Presets".
- CodeKit adds WebP support system-wide, so you can view WebPs (ugh) in Finder and via QuickLook.
- Read the documentation or watch the screencast to get up to speed.
NEW Nova Extension
- Nova is a new NATIVE Mac editor by Panic.
- It does not suck.
- This extension 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen launches CodeKit and adds your Project to the app whenever you open it in Nova, saving you time and hassle.
- Install the Extension by downloading it or via Nova's Extension Library.
- I am slightly miffed that Nova's first-run screen is now cooler than mine. I will escalate this fight until GPUs set houses on fire, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, Panic.
- The UI has been updated for Big Sur.
- The thumbnail at the top of the image inspector is now much more performant.
- The AppleScript API has a new method to refresh a Project.
- The core task-dispatching part of CodeKit is now written in Swift and builds got about 12% faster as a result.
- Certain textfields magically warped 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen when edited in Dark Mode.
- An issue where a "Run Script" Build Step might not save its script source correctly.
- Edge didn't show up in the list of browsers because Microsoft changed its bundle identifier.
- An edge-case memory leak in the Sass import scanner.
- fixes a bug in where files set to "copy" would hang indefinitely and a bug where the "file-watching is paused" banner failed to show.
We started a podcast: arenaqq.us
I'll give you one good reason to listen: there are ZERO Squarespace ads.
Build — Download
Don't put off this update. It has a critical fix for some date shenanigans that will soon break the last version.
- An issue where your license might falsely show up as expired because ISO dates are not RFC dates. Someone please just shoot me.
- An issue that caused Autoprefixer to ignore your custom Browserslist string.
- Jeet stopped working correctly when compiled with Libsass.
- Dart Sass deletes old CSS output files if it fails to compile your Sass. CodeKit now restores the old CSS so that your browser preview doesn't go full-stupid.
Fixes a crash that could occur if your Sass files contain comments on the same line as @import.
NEW Dart Sass
Dart Sass is now the default Sass compiler in CodeKit.
- Existing projects that use Libsass won't automatically switch to Dart Sass.
- You can easily switch them manually. Open Project Settings > Languages > Sass and choose "Dart Sass" from the new "Compiler" pop-up button.
- Based on my testing, it's safe to switch compilers even for complex Sass. I recommend using Dart Sass because it gives you access to new features.
Some things to #1 CD Ripper 1.72.39 crack serial keygen now supports the new Sass module system, including @use and @forward. You MUST compile these files with Dart Sass. Libsass will completely ignore the directives and produce no errors, breaking your CSS.
- Microsoft Edge is now available in the list of preview browsers, if it's installed.
- The option to create a new Compass project is gone. CodeKit will continue to compile legacy Compass projects just fine.
- The "Debug Style" option for Sass has been removed. Dart Sass does not support it and you should use Source Maps instead.
- An issue where @compile statements in Kit files could hang the app.
- Some drawing glitches on non-retina screens on Catalina.
- The global shortcut to pause file-watching broke in the last update. White House sources indicate the cause may be that I'm an idiot.
- The Components tab of the About window crashed on macOS
- Autoprefixer broke if the IE Grid option was enabled. Listen, it has Internet Explorer right in the name, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen. It might as well be called, "Does not work" or "Why yes, I would like to spend four hours on Stack Overflow and throw things this afternoon" or "Can I just do Coronavirus instead?"
CodeKit licenses come with 2 years of free updates. After that, you can renew your license for more updates. If you don't renew, any 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen of CodeKit released before your Netbalancer 10.2.5.2715 With Crack Download [Latest 2021] expired keeps working forever.
- You can now see 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen expiration date in the About window, under "Registration". It will now also appear in the updater window.
- The license renewal page is now live.
- Since the world blew up, I've automatically extended every license that was set to expire earlier to 15 May
- I know paying for software is annoying. But without your help, we'll all have to figure out Webpack config files and I'll probably have to apologize to that Intuit recruiter who tried to get me to write TurboTax.
- Firefox has an intermittent bug that breaks injection browser-refreshing.
- It happens only if the Firefox web inspector is open and on the 'elements' tab.
- CodeKit now detects when the bug occurs and reloads the entire page to "reset" Firefox.
- Mozilla is aware of the issue. See this thread for details.
- Dropping files or folders on the Dock icon stopped working in Catalina. Like everything else in Catalina.
- npm failed to install devDependencies, even when set to do so.
- The Brave browser changed its bundleID, so it stopped showing up in CodeKit.
- Made it through the release notes without a single joke about social distancing.
Rolls Libsass back to until the Libsass team can fix some new bugs causing hangs during compiling. Removes the deprecated "Check For IE Compatibility" option for Less files, which caused compiling to fail.
NEW The Kit @Compile Statement
- Works like @import, but compiles the file first.
- Example: @compile 'arenaqq.us' will compile 'arenaqq.us' and drop the output in place.
- Works with any file CodeKit supports, including custom file types you add to the app.
- For details, watch this screencast or read the documentation.
NEW Image Comparison Tool
- You know how every fall all the blogs are like, "The Pixel 67 clearly takes better photos than the iPhone 24 Pro Max. I mean, just look at my child's hair by candlelight. LOOK AT MY CHILD! LOOK AT IT!"
- You know how those blogs have little sliders you can drag to compare the same photo from iPhone-whatsit and Android-dontcare?
- That's now in CodeKit:
- If your Project uses a Build Folder (so the image doesn't overwrite itself when optimizing), 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, you can instantly compare the original and optimized versions. Select the file and hit the space bar or double-click the preview thumbnail in the Inspector.
Other New Stuff:
- Custom Environment Variables — Set them in the General section of Project Settings. They're available in all Hooks, Build Steps, and most of the tools CodeKit runs (including Babel, Rollup, etc.). See the documentation.
- Libsass Globbing — Sass globbing is now supported when using the Libsass compiler. (Even multi-level globbing.)
- Rollup Options — You can now specify external modules, enable/disable Treeshaking, and force string replacements when bundling. See the documentation.
- PNGQuant is now multi-threaded and optimizes large PNGs 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen you're still running macOS oryou'll see a warning when CodeKit launches. Parts of the UI won't look right because of bugs in those ancient OS versions.
- Output Paths weren't editable sometimes because Swift is a pedantic ass.
- "Run Script" Build Steps sometimes failed if they appeared at the end of the Build process.
- Links to ESLint rules in the Log didn't work because Swift is a pedantic ass.
- Sass @debug statements weren't working due to a change in Libsass.
- ESLint wasn't working for some people in the original release.
Major Component Updates:
fixes issues where TypeScript files failed to compile and npm packages with names shorter than 4 characters didn't show up in search results.
- The 'Components' area of CodeKit has been % rebuilt from scratch.
- It's WAY better. Faster, smoother, sexier. It's like Scarlett 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, Ryan Reynolds, and Rachel McAdams had a sleepover with jQuery.
- This is the nicest thing anyone has ever said about jQuery.
- npm is now the default package manager.
- The old UI was terrible. I'd say I can't believe you put up with that garbage, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, but you've probably got Slack's app running right now, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, don't you?
- Bower is still fully supported. You can switch to 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen at any time, it uses the same new UI, and I even gave it new features. (Bower 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen deprecated by the developer, but it will be in CodeKit as long as it exists.)
- There are SO many new features: uninstalling, pruning, viewing changelogs in one click, breaking/non-breaking update warnings, custom endpoint installations, installing from a arenaqq.us file
- Watch this 5-minute screencast to get up to speed fast. Or read the documentation.
NEW Notification Control
- You can now control exactly when CodeKit posts notifications, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, beeps, and comes to the front.
- See Preferences > Notifications
- It was not possible to migrate your old options to this new system.
Other New Stuff:
- Builds are 32% faster.
- The log design has been tweaked. (It's not the sexy sleepover that the new npm interface is, but it's not Gary Busey either.)
- Added the Babel UseBuiltIns and excludePaths options to the UI. (You can now control polyfills and transpile items in node_modules folders.)
- New project icons.
- The "Open With" menus now include Terminal as an option.
- You can now force CodeKit to always reload the entire page, even when just CSS files change. (Useful for Shopify developers.) 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen Project Settings > Browser Refreshing
- CodeKit is now notarized by Apple for security.
- CodeKit now attempts to keep its window the same size. Previously, when you switched sections, the app restored the last known size for that section.
- CodeKit now supports full screen.
- Windows are now much more fluid when resizing/animating.
- Pages that do not have a <head> or <body> tag will now auto-refresh as long as they are HTML files.
- Previously, CodeKit would use up to 8 CPU cores during builds. If your Mac has more than that, CodeKit will now use them all.
- An issue where JS files with @codeKit statements wouldn't compile un-minified.
- An issue where the Project Icon Picker wouldn't display icons sometimes.
- An issue where browsers might hang and refuse to load the page if you switched the Preview Server from TLS to non-TLS.
I don't officially support macOS betas, but folks tell me CodeKit is working fine on This update is fully notarized and should be ready for Catalina.
Major Component Updates:
fixes a crash that occurred when scanning malformed Bower packages for import statements.
fixed an issue in that caused crashes with the Projects Sidebar open.
- Bundling is off by default. Turn it on 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen a single drop-down menu.
- See the documentation or watch the screencast for details.
- The older statements (//@codekit-prepend and //@codekit-append) are still supported. They will always be available for folks who don't want to (or can't) use ES6 Modules.
- CodeKit can now minify HTML files and anything that compiles to HTML (Kit, Markdown, Pug, etc.)
- To turn it on, just click the "minify" checkbox on your file.
- See the documentation for details.
- Terser supports ES6+ syntax. You no longer have to transpile code before minifying.
- Terser is a fork of UglifyJS (the old minifier), so all your settings carry over. There are some new ones. See the documentation for details.
- This update forces the comments option to OFF so that comments do not appear in minified files. Folks got tripped up by that in the last UglifyJS update.
Other New Stuff:
- New AppleScript API to get the status of the Preview Server and its URLs.
- New AppleScript API to get the active project's root path.
- When overriding remote CSS files with local copies, local source maps now override remote ones as well.
- Removed Google Web Starter Kit.
- CodeKit now automatically scans AirServer Crack v7.2.7 + Activation Code 2021 [Mac + Win] and bower_components folders to match files to module names. This means you can just write import $ from "jquery" without providing a full path to the file to import.
- An issue in Kit files where @<!— was incorrectly interpreted as a variable name.
- An issue where the Skipped Items list could not be edited in New Project Defaults.
- An issue where textfields in Project Settings reset to default values when empty.
- An issue where textfield labels in the Registration window were invisible in Dark Mode.
- An issue where the title textfield in the Bower area always read "Wordgrapf Title"
- An issue where I just suck at textfields, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, apparently.
- An issue where the Project Icon Driver Easy Professional 18.104.22.168448 Crack Free Full Latest Version Download reset during refreshes.
- Dragging collapsed Groups in the 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen Popover or Sidebar now works correctly.
IMPORTANT: The Future
CodeKit is 8 years old. It's seen 95 updates. I work on it constantly and will keep doing so for years and years to come. But I need your help. Rather than hold back features like JS-Bundling for a big release, I've decided to adopt the Sketch licensing model:
- When you buy a license, you get CodeKit forever. The app never stops working.
- Buying a license comes with two years of free updates.
- After two years, you chip in a small amount ($15?) for another year of updates.
- If you don't want to renew your license for more updates, the version of CodeKit you have keeps working forever.
What About Us?
If you bought CodeKit anytime in +, you get two years of free updates starting from 27 February If you bought in or earlier, you get one year starting from the same date.
Why Are You Doing This?
- Squarespace and Casper refused to sponsor me.
- I tried selling all your data to Facebook, but they already had it.
- Blackmailing Jeff Bezos backfired.
- I just want to implement cool features and ship them, not have them sit around for a big release.
- So CodeKit doesn't die, leaving you to figure out what the hell a Webpack config file is.
This is a Subscription!
Negative, Ghostrider. CodeKit. Always. Works. Subscriptions mean that if you don't keep paying, the app stops working, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen. That's bullshit.
What If I Have a Multiuser License?
Renew one user or add a new user and all seats get an extra year of updates.
I AM ANGRY.
Please contact me on my private Twitter account.
Sass & CSS
- The last update made it impossible to import CSS files into Sass files.
- The Sass team decided to roll back that change.
- This update restores the ability to @import CSS files. To have their content added to your Sass file, make sure your import statement does NOT include the .css extension.
- The browserslist label on the AutoPrefixer pane of Project Settings didn't update correctly.
- Babel source maps stopped working and enabling TLS could crash on Mojave.
- Remember when I said the new Content-Security-Policy headers "just work"? Turns out I meant that in more of the AirDrop sense: "60% of the time, it works every GODDAMMIT THE DEVICE IS RIGHT HERE WHY CAN'T YOU SEE IT IF I HAVE TO TOGGLE GOM Player Plus 22.214.171.12415 Crack Archives ON AND OFF ONE MORE TIME I'M BUYING A DELL I SWEAR."
- Anyway, CSP now works correctly. I promise.
- The rule editor in the Hooks area wouldn't save changes. That seemed inconvenient, so now it does.
- If Babel was enabled in the original release, @codekit-prepend 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen didn't work.
- If you were on macOSthe new Target Browsers pane crashed.
NEW Dark Mode + Mojave Support
- Dark mode is available on every version of macOS, not just Mojave.
- On +, CodeKit will match the system accent color by default, but you can set a different one if you prefer.
- Adopted 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen new "runtime hardening" security. If the app is somehow ever compromised, this feature vastly limits what an attacker could access on your Mac.
NEW Target Browsers
- A new category in Project Settings: Target Browsers
- Shows all the desktop and mobile browsers in which your project will work.
- Shows coverage percentages for the 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen and your local region.
- Babel, Autoprefixer, and other tools will now automatically configure themselves based on what browsers you enter here.
NEW Babel 7
- No more configuring. Babel will automatically choose the right plugins based on the browsers you support.
- Much faster transpiling.
- If you previously customized Babel settings, double-check them after updating.
NEW Base64 Imports in Kit Files
- In Kit files, you can now write @import-base64 'arenaqq.us' to automatically baseencode the target and include it in the base file.
- See the Kit documentation for examples.
NEW Less 3
Less has been updated to and some options have changed (mostly about when math operations get performed). If you use Less, double-check the options on your files after updating.
- The list of options for Syntax Checkers and UglifyJS is now searchable.
- When ESLint shows an issue in the Log, you can now click the rule name to instantly adjust that rule 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen Project Settings.
- New AppleScript command to process a single file at a time. See the docs.
- The Preview Server now supports Content Security Policy (CSP) headers. If your site uses them, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, they just work; there's nothing to configure.
- CodeKit now tracks@plugin directives in Less files and recompiles when they change.
- The PNG image optimizer is about 10% faster.
- If you add custom languages to the app, then swap extensions, settings don't get confused any more.
- An edge-case where the preview server could crash.
- A possible race-condition in browser syncing.
- Triple-slash directives in TypeScript files weren't handled correctly.
- CodeKit won't try to set up the refresh server on ancient browsers that can't handle it, which will make one guy stop emailing me.
- The people responsible for the original release have been vigorously accelerated into the next plane of existence.
- This release solves that release's problems.
- The remaining people look highly motivated to get this one right.
Massively More 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen now uses 72% fewer CPU cycles to do the same amount of work. Better battery life, cooler laptops.
The Quiet Keyword
- //@codekit-prepend quiet 'arenaqq.us';
- (This is the same as unchecking the shield checkbox in the UI.)
Importing Skipped Items
- You can now use @codekit-prepend and @codekit-append statements to import any file on disk, even if it's in a Skipped Folder or outside of your project.
- If a file can't be found for one of these statements, you'll get an error in the log. Previously, no error was reported and CodeKit just ignored the special comment.
More Good Stuff
- The progress bar now shows actual progress and is far more accurate during builds.
- Builds can now be canceled.
- Found a couple things in the UI that were not flat. Flattened them with extreme prejudice.
- You can now choose "baseline" or "progressive" output formats for JPEG images.
- Removed silent "Export Data To Russia" feature. Apparently that's now frowned upon.
- Fact #1: CodeKit has always used "apple-touch-icon" images as your Project Icon, if the image exists in a standard location when you add the project.
- Fact #2: People put things in weird places.
- Fact #3: CodeKit will now, by god, find your image. 84 levels deep in a folder named "not_NOT_porn"? I got you.
- Optimizing JPEG files could discard their color profiles, causing them to look different.
- Some images could be corrupted during optimization.
- SVGO broke if a certain option was enabled.
- Text in log entries could sometimes display all over the place.
NEW Sortable, Searchable Log
- You can now filter the log to show only errors and warnings.
- Log results are now searchable by path, project name, or text in the result message itself.
- The log automatically switches back to "All Results" when a new build starts so you don't miss anything.
Zurb Foundation Update
- New Foundation projects now use npm instead of Bower to install components.
- Legacy Bower-based projects continue to work just fine.
- The new process is way faster and cleaner.
- I guess they named Gulp after what it does to your disk space. Should have called it Sip.
- An issue where some SVGO options failed to work correctly.
Stuff And Things:
- Fixed: an issue introduced in the last update where the Kit language done got stupider.
- New: Autoprefixer option to add Internet Explorer prefixes for CSS Grid rules.
- Gitbox is now supported as a version control app for auto-pausing.
- You know who else updates CodeKit on Valentine's Day? Ryan Reynolds.
NEW Better TLS Support
- (TLS used to be called SSL. Hipsters decided too many people knew what it was, so new letters were required.)
- CodeKit previously supported TLS, but you would see warnings in your browser and it was finicky.
- This update provides TLS with no warnings. You even get the green lock icon in your URL bar.
- It's still just one click to enable, but you will need to send a certificate file to remote devices. Here's a quick screencast of how easy it is to do that.
- If your project uses an External Server and its address ends in .dev but does not start with https:// you'll now get a warning.
- (Google owns .dev and every major browser is now hard-coded to FORCE https:// for that domain.)
- An issue where auto-pause stopped working if you switched between Terminal and a Git app.
- In Kit files, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, an issue where special comments immediately following an @ character did not work.
- Fixed Meltdown and Spectre because everybody else was doing it.
- There are now some limitations on what you can enter in the "Build Folder" textfield, because somebody typed the wrong thing and wiped out all his files.
A few things came up after shipped on 31 October, so this update replaces that one and fixes:
- An issue where the cache buster could crash on really short files.
- An issue where Hooks failed to run on macOS
- Previewing in Blisk now actually previews in Blisk.
- An issue with TypeScript imports and infinite loops.
- An issue where syntax checkers hung.
- Automatic cache-busting is now available for all files that compile to HTML, all generic file types, and all custom languages.
- It's smart. Caches are only busted when files have actually changed.
- It's fast. And by "fast" I mean "instantaneous-thank-god-some-of-us-still-know-C"
- Details: arenaqq.us
NEW Auto-Pause File-watching
- File-watching is now automatically paused whenever a version control app becomes active (Tower, Cornerstone, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, the GitHub app, etc.)
- Optionally, you can also auto-pause file-watching when Terminal becomes active. To do so, choose CodeKit > Preferences from the menubar and check 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen box.
- And there was much rejoicing.
- Fact 1: CoffeeScript now outputs ES, which means you'll need to transpile the output with Babel if you want to use it in a current browser.
- Fact 2: CodeKit has Babel.
- Fact 3: You don't need to do anything. There's a new "Transpile Output With" option for CoffeeScript files and it's automatically set to use Babel.
- Fact 4: If you've customized Babel's options in your project, you MAY need to adjust those to get the CoffeeScript output you expect. (Basically, the ES Babel preset needs to enabled.)
- Fact 5: CodeKit just saved you, like, 3 hours of cursing and debugging a Gulp build script.
- The MultiMarkdown compiler has been updated to version 6.
- There are a few minor syntax tweaks, but it's unlikely you'll see any breaking changes.
- It's much faster.
- There's a whole host of new Output Formats available, including freaking eBooks. Seriously. You can now create an eBook complete with embedded images.
- If you have a "generic" file with an Output Action of "Process" but have not added a Hook to DO any processing for that type of file, the file will now simply be copied to its output path. Previously, nothing happened to it.
- Clicking the "Files List" button when the Files List is already visible will now de-select all rows so 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen you can see the "Project Summary" pane again.
- Jeet has a couple minor mixin changes that may break your Sass. See the Jeet website for details.
- A number of small drawing glitches on macOS caused by the new Metal2 window server.
- Control-clicking a group name in the Projects Popover did not show the contextual menu.
- A rare edge case that could crash the app while scanning for @import statements in malformed files.
- A race condition in the Preview Server that could cause a crash.
- An issue where the CK_PROJECT_ROOT ENV variable was not set for "Run Script" Build Steps.
- An issue where I hadn't given Apple any money in a while.
- An issue where Bower may fail to install components with a error.
- The browsers Blisk and Vivaldi now appear in the Preview menu if they're installed.
- CodeKit now recognizes the Transclude Base metadata tag in MultiMarkdown files and will use it to correctly link imported files.
- If you hold the Option key while launching the app, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, CodeKit now asks before resetting all data.
- CodeKit now has Susy built-in.
- is the default version for all projects.
- For legacy Susy projects, switch back to version in Project Settings > Frameworks > Susy.
- The SSL preview server is now working again in Chrome 59+. (It stopped working because Google changed their certificate parser.)
- An issue where trailing whitespace was incorrectly included as part of a variable value in Kit files.
- An issue where the Lannisters had an army.
- Slim files that import non-Slim files now show those links correctly.
- Custom Babel Presets now work correctly.
- An issue where Babel flipped out if the React node module is installed.
- If your Project folder contains a "." in its name, Output Paths were set incorrectly.
- ESLint options weren't applied correctly from New Project Defaults in UltraEdit 26.20.066 keygen Archives cases.
SoI've set a crazy goal to take CodeKit open source and make it free, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen. More people will use it, other developers can help me improve it faster, etc. But I still have to pay bills, so I'll need help before I can do that. If you like me or my work, please see arenaqq.us for details.
NEW Local CSS Overrides
- You can now style and auto-refresh a website without hosting it locally.
- Great for complex sites that just HAVE to run on their live server.
- Watch this screencast for a quick walkthrough of how to use it.
- Whatever you do, however, do NOT 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen this screencast.
- Issue where the "Preview Path Addition" option wasn't editable in Project Settings unless your project used an External Server.
- Issue where you hadn't seen the worst video on YouTube.
- This is the new, default PNG image optimizer in CodeKit.
- 70% smaller PNG files with virtually NO loss of visual quality.
- It's black magic. There's chanting involved. Virgins died. Souls were sold. (Mostly Kardashian souls though, so don't feel guilty.)
- While this is technically a "lossy" optimizer, it's the default one because it's THAT good. Trust me. Just re-optimize all your images.
- PNGQuant is written by Kornel Lesiński, the developer behind the fantastic Mac App, ImageOptim. He was kind enough to sell me a commercial license for the algorithm.
- See the PNG Help Page or the screencast narrated by Morgan Freeman for a walkthrough of the options.
- The old, lossless PNG optimizer (OptiPNG) is still available, if needed. See the docs for why you might use it on some images.
- I'm kidding, of course. Kardashians don't have souls.
If you saw a bouncing Dock icon during the last update, that was due to data migration. (When I add new options, the app has to apply them to existing items before it can run.) A little window was supposed to pop up with a message. It didn't. It does now. The migration process is also 85% faster.
- The preview server incorrectly added trailing slashes after URL query parameters in certain cases.
- Neat's main stylesheet was missing when you installed Neat in your project.
- Copying links by right-clicking "Documentation" buttons did not work.
- The "trial days remaining" banner did not disappear if you entered your license information manually instead of using the button in the license email.
- Projects set to auto-build newly-added items will no longer build those when the app first starts up. Items will only auto-build if CodeKit is running and watching the project in question when they are added.
NEW Lossy JPEG Optimization
- There's a slider in Project Settings > Languages > JPEG that lets you reduce image quality to get smaller JPEG files.
- You can also set quality on a file-by-file basis by selecting only JPEGs and using the right-hand Inspector panel.
- Remember: modern image editors are already *really* good at writing small files, so your 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen may vary.
- Me: "Oh come on, you can't write a Sass file so complex it would cause a stack overflow in Libsass."
- You: "Hold my beer."
It is now literally impossible for an issue in Libsass to crash CodeKit. Malformed Sass files that previously crashed the app will now show correct error messages.
Libsass now runs as a completely separate process (codekit-libsass-service in Activity Monitor). The first Sass file you compile will take about one second longer while this process launches. All Sass files after that will compile without delay.
The built-in version of Neat has been upgraded to You'll need to tweak a few things in your Sass files to use it, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen. See this page for > changes.
- An issue where JPEG images sometimes failed to optimize.
- An issue in the update that caused Sass compiling to fail on old versions of macOS.
- By popular demand, the dock and menubar icons now show a "paused" symbol when CodeKit's file-watching iswait for itpaused.
- You can now right-click the Dock icon to pause/resume file-watching.
- Libsass has gained support for @warn and @debug statements. You'll see them in the log when appropriate.
- Sorting Bower components by stars now starts with the components that have the most stars instead of the least.
- An issue where include statements in Slim files failed.
- An issue where browsers were sometimes unnecessarily refreshed twice.
- If you closed the New Project Defaults area while a text field was still editing, the new value wasn't saved. It now is.
- An issue where Susy did not work correctly with the Libsass compiler because I forgot a colon in a string. No, really; one colon. This is why developers drink.
- An issue where Compass reported (null) for error messages instead of the actual error message.
- For a variety of dubious technical reasons, the Browser Refresh Delay value is now limited to integers between one and six seconds.
- An issue where Slim files compiled into nonsense.
- An issue where variables in Kit files that started with capital 'A' through capital 'N' were not detected correctly. The issue was addressed by sending the people who began variable names with capital letters to re-education camps.
- An issue that caused CodeKit to rewrite URLs in assets other than webpages (such as JS files) when using an external server.
- An issue where Mariah Carey still had a career. The issue was addressed through additional public humiliation.
- Hooks can use a new environment variable to access the current project's root folder: $CK_PROJECT_ROOT. This is in preparation for a big new feature in the next release.
- #teasing #stillnotanewmacpro
Jeet is being maintained again! This release includes Jeet 7, which has a few breaking changes. Read the migration guide. (Ignore the crap about updating import statements though. You use CodeKit, so just write @import 'jeet'; and go.)
|JSLint||10 January Release|
- SVGO options were not applied correctly, causing SVGs to not optimize correctly.
- Text in the log mangled itself when selected.
- An issue where changes to an output file did not trigger re-compiling of files that import that output file.
- A rare memory corruption issue when restarting the preview server.
- An error when using Slim's "logicless" mode.
- An issue where Autoprefixer and Bless options from Project Settings weren't applied correctly to stylesheet files.
- JS files that are set to not minify or transpile now get written to their output path as-is when processed.
- Entries in a "Process Items" build step now maintain their order to avoid Git conflicts in the arenaqq.ust3 file.
- An issue where the world was likely to prosper for the next four years.
- This update includes Bourbon Beta 7
- Some mixins have been removed, some have been updated. You may need to tweak your Sass. For details, see the Bourbon Changelog.
- An issue where installing Bitters files failed because CodeKit was being dumb.
- An issue where SVG optimization silently failed if the output folder did not exist.
- Enabling WordPress debugging mode no longer puts your browser into a reload loop.
- A small memory leak in the Kit compiler
- An issue where I almost went three days without releasing an update.
- If you select a folder that is NOT skipped, you can now set the Output Action for all items in and below that folder at once.
- Useful if, for example, you want to set everything in bower_components to "ignore", but don't want to skip the folder so that you can still do things like prepend JS files that are in that folder.
Trailing Slash Behavior:
- If you type an address in your browser like arenaqq.us and omit the trailing slash, CodeKit will now redirect the browser to the URL with a trailing slash.
- This happens as long as the directory you requested (here, "subfolder") actually exists. If it does not, the server returns a (Because you *could* be requesting a file that has no extension, so the server can't assume that the resource you requested is supposed to be a directory.)
- Custom Bower Favorites weren't loaded correctly.
- Code pasted into a Hook or Build Script textView did not save correctly.
- If you added a "Preview Start Path" in Project Settings, the non-Bonjour server 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen incorrectly showed the Bonjour address.
- An issue where the developer of CodeKit was not caught up on The Walking Dead.
- Scanning CoffeeScript files with CoffeeLint produced a crash. Ain't nobody got time for that nonsense.
- JSHint options got cut off 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen Project Settings.
- .codekit-cache folders no longer show up in the files list.
- The search field in the files list Scope Popover did not clear correctly in some cases.
- Fixed a few outdated option strings for ESLint options.
- Three beta testers were sacrificed to Ba'al, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, The Soul-Eater. This was done to ward off future bugs, but since none of them were virgins, Ba'al was displeased. I would back up your Mac.
Apple and I released new stuff together. There were a couple bugs in CodeKit, so that's a point for Apple. Butyou don't have to take out a second mortgage on your house to buy dongles when you upgrade to CodeKit 3. So that's a point for CodeKit. See you at WWDC, Schiller.
- Hidden items like .htaccess files now appear in the list so they can be processed/copied on build.
- Menu command and keyboard shortcut to open the Build area: cmd+5
- An issue where New Project Defaults were not applied correctly for syntax checkers, UglifyJS and Babel.
- An issue where default output path options were not saved correctly for the Kit language.
- Files that do not have an extension Jogos de CRPG de Graça para Baixar longer have a dangling period at the end of their output paths.
- The link to Haml's documentation was incorrect.
- An issue where extra newlines were added to a JS file in certain cases.
- An issue where a log message could be blank if a file was processed but 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen was nothing to do.
- An issue where none of my 80 beta testers caught any of this stuff and were allowed to retain full use of their legs.
Is It Perfect?
Nope. I'm sure there are some bugs that got past the beta.
Is It Going To Explode And Set A Plane On Fire?
No. The bar for success has really been lowered.
Build — Download
This update adds a few things that will enable a seamless migration to CodeKit 3, which is launching next week. Skipping or procrastinating on this update is a poor life decision.
Wait, You're Still Alive?
- Neither myself nor CodeKit has been George-R-R-Martined.
- More on that after a word from our sponsor.
My thanks to Squarespace for sponsoring this episode of my release notes. I have no idea why they decided to be a sponsor—you guys build stunning websites by hand; seems like you don't need Squarespace. Maybe their ad department was drunk? Anyway, Squarespace: build it beautiful.*
Where Have You Been?
- Buried in Xcode. And as a result, I'm happy to announce that this is likely the very last release of CodeKit 2.x
- Put down the pitchfork; I have something better:
- Before Apple ships new Macs, that's for sure.
- I'm finishing up a couple edge-cases around transpiling JS files. (Transpiling JS files ALWAYS has more edge cases.) Then I have to update the Help pages and record some screencasts.
What's The Upgrade Story?
- If you own a license, you install and every single feature that was part of stays unlocked. Forever. For free.
- That's why this is the last 2.x release: you can install and use CodeKit without paying anything. You even get the swanky new UI, a 2,% speed increase and a bunch of little features I'm too lazy to lock. Free. No banners, no upgrade prompts. Just a nice, clean app.
- When you decide all the new features are worth it, upgrade your license at a huge discount and they're yours.
- Oh, and the migration is seamless. Drop a 2.x project on and all your settings come across. All your preferences and New Project Defaults come across on first-run, too.
- And, of course, if you buy a 2.x license now, you'll get a free 3.x license.
So What's In ?
This update provides stability on macOS Sierra. And fixes a few bugs by updating components.
|JSLint||31 August Release|
*I listen to too many podcasts. Squarespace is not actually Capture One PRO 3.7.1 crack serial keygen sponsor
- Safari Technology Preview is now an option for 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen Preview Browser.
- Hired Ramsay Bolton to deliver my totally constructive, friendly, and % positive feedback to Apple Developer Relations.
You may need to change the Output Module type for your TypeScript files from CommonJS to System after this update, due to a change in the TypeScript compiler.
Build — Download
This is the last release of CodeKit that runs correctly on OS X Yosemite, OS X Mavericks, and OS X Mountain Lion. If you are still running any of those ancient OS's, update your Mac and then install CodeKit 3.
CodeKit uses the open-source Sparkle framework to manage updates. Last week, a large man-in-the-middle vulnerability was found in Sparkle. Prior releases of CodeKit should be unaffected because all updates are delivered over SSL. Nevertheless, this release includes a new, fixed version of Sparkle ().
The original CodeKit release contained Libsasswhich had a critical regression that broke Sass compiling for many people. Version returns to Libsass until the Libsass team fixes the problem. Ask me how many emails I've gotten in the last 5 hours.
|JSLint||7 February Release|
- Foundation 6, which launched today, is now built in!
- Installing it is super complicated: File > New Foundation Project
- The old Foundation 5 templates are still available, but you should not use them. They're "soft-deprecated" by Zurb. Version 6 is way better.
This update brings Libsass to 99% feature parity with the Ruby Sass compiler. It contains hundreds of fixes and makes Libsass about 50% faster than it already was. If you're not using Libsass at this point, you're doing it wrong.
- An issue where OS X incorrectly reported CodeKit as damaged and unable to run for some users.
- An issue introduced in version where Nib did not work with Stylus.
- An issue introduced in version where the Sass-globbing plugin went nuts.
- An issue where The Walking Dead writers maybe killed a major character at the end of an episode, then did not reveal his fate in the next episode or the episode after that and the writers themselves were not killed.
|JSLint||20 October Release|
- On El Capitan, dragging a folder onto the window would not work in some instances. It now does.
- In BBEdit, certain file icons caused choppy scrolling. That is no longer the case.
- When setting an output path for a file, the path sometimes erroneously re-started at /Users/ if your filesystem had corruption. This will no longer happen. Apple fixed the corruption issue inso this affects only those on and below.
- An issue where certain http downloads were rejected on El Capitan.
- An issue where Autoprefixer whined about something being deprecated.
- In some edge cases, sending Matt Damon into space results in unpredictable behavior. This update addresses the issue by no longer sending Matt Damon into space.
This release brings TypeScriptwhich is notable for a few reasons:
- TypeScript now supports JSX and React with the new *.tsx file extension.
- There are two new options: Module Resolution and JSX Handling. If you work with TypeScript, you should check the docs and make sure these are set correctly for your project.
- There are some backwards-incompatible changes. Read the TypeScript blog for more information.
|Node||Not because Aaron said it breaks stuff.|
A nice little maintenance update for the dog days of summer.
- Variables in Kit files can now be set to nil: <!-- $myVar = nil -->
- When nil, a variable is essentially a no-op; nothing is put in its place in the final HTML output.
- It's still an error to have undefined variables; they must be something or nil.
- This makes it easy to do stuff like active classes on nav menu items, etc.
Doug Crockford recently overhauled JSLint to be less Donald Trump-ish. Most of the old options are gone and only a few remain. This release includes the new JSLint and you might actually like it because it will no longer find 4, errors in a line file.
- CodeKit now reports anonymous 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen such as which version of the app and OS X you're running.
- You can turn this off in Preferences and I will never collect any identifying information.
- This data will help me make better decisions about the app, like when I can drop support for 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen (soon).
- Plus, the hipsters won't let you into any of the cool bars in San Francisco if you don't have analytics.
Fixes and Changes
- Fixed: an issue introduced in where certain arenaqq.ust files could crash the app.
- The FSEvents fix is even more refined.
The FSEvents bug is DEAD.
- What this means: auto-compiling will never stop working again.
- Apple's proposed fix in the last update did not work.
- Fortunately, a bunch of people working together found a workaround that DOES fix this OS X bug.
- Andrey Tarantsov deserves a huge thanks for writing the actual workaround. And an Apple Engineer named Kevin Elliott gave me the critical info we needed to write that workaround.
- The "Remove Whitespace" output style for Less files is no longer Supremo Remote Desktop 126.96.36.1993 Cracked Full Latest Version 2021 Download by the Less compiler, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen. It has been removed, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen. Files that used this setting will automatically be set to Compressed output.
- Libsass has been updated to versionwhich will be released in November,
- To get this, I had to send Matthew McConaughey through a blackhole. He missed his daughter's entire life. I hope you're happy, Libsass. This is what happens when you try to update more frequently than me.
- To preserve the stability of the spacetime-continuum, the About Window refers to this version as Libsass
The FSEvents Bug: Killed. Maybe.
So you know how CodeKit sometimes can't see file-changes because of a bug in Apple's FSEvents API? I've spent five days discussing this with Apple Engineering. They've given me a fix, but they're not completely sure it's going to work. (Sokinda like WiFi in Yosemite.) This update has the fix in it.
If you still find a folder 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen not responding to file-changes, quit and relaunch CodeKit. If that doesn't fix it, please contact me so I can
berate tell Apple.
- The Assets area has been tweaked to show more information about components
- You can now search by the git:// address of a component, as well as by owner, URL, keyword, name and description.
- The 'All Components' tab now lists literally every component you can possibly install with Bower—dead or alive. Some of the ones that are actually, magically, still installable. (Previously, I pruned the ed components.)
- You'll see lightning bolts next to some components. These are components that are registered with Bower, but are NOT in the online search results at arenaqq.us Many of these components are dead and will fail to install. Many are not. Good luck!
- Compiling a Sass file with lots of warnings could cause the Compass compiler to hang and never finish. This is no longer true.
This update includes Libsasswhich was released 15 hours after CodeKit which was released 15 hours after Libsass which was released 15 hours after CodeKit which was released 15 hours after Libsass See 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen in 15 hours.
And, of course, there's STILL all the stuff from those three updates last week:
- The Libsass team released an update to the update they released yesterday.
- It has some really important fixes, including one for @import url() problems introduced in Libsass
- The CodeKit team released an update to the update they released yesterday to the update they released the day before that.
- *Cracks Knuckles* Bring it, Libsass. This isn't the Mac App Store; I can do this all week.
This update also brings support for refreshing stylesheets that are included through HTML5 Imports and makes browser refreshing compatible with WebComponentsJS's ShadowDOM Polyfills.
And, of course, there's STILL all the stuff from the and updates, 48 hours ago:
- Large projects now refresh about 73% faster.
- My example project has 9, files. It used to take seconds to refresh. It now takes
- The Libsass team released the final version of Libsass about 15 hours after my last update.
- I released a new version of CodeKit about 15 hours after the Libsass team's last update.
- Your move, Libsass.
And, of course, there's all the stuff from the update, yesterday:
- CodeKit has switched from the Discount Markdown compiler to MultiMarkdown!
- This brings a ton of features for Markdown, including the ability to import MD files into each other.
- If you use Markdown in CodeKit, you'll want to check the file's settings after updating; none of the old options exist any more.
- For full details, see this help page.
NEW: JSON Language Support
- You can now minify and alphabetize JSON files.
- This is opt-in; you have to turn on processing for JSON files in your project. By default, CodeKit won't do anything when you save a JSON file because most of them probably aren't meant to be processed.
- For full details, see this help page.
NEW: Apple Watch Support
- Because of course Apple Watch Support.
- Success messages will continue to be logged to the CodeKit window.
- Error messages will now be logged only to your Apple Watch Edition.
- The line number of the syntax error is indicated by haptic feedback. Simply count the number of pulses on your wrist.
Other Interesting Improvements
- The HTTP verbs DELETE and PUT are now supported. You'll still need an external server, but CodeKit will now proxy these requests correctly.
- There is now an Open With command if you right-click a file in the list. Works like every "Open With" menu since the dawn of time.
- Literate CoffeeScript is now fully supported. Note: you cannot combine *.litcoffee files with regular Coffee or JS files, but you can combine litcoffee files with each other.
- You can now compile *.sass files with Libsass.
- If your project has a 'arenaqq.us' file, it should now be updated correctly when you install assets.
- Bash Hooks can now get a list of all the files that CodeKit processed and created through the special environment variables CK_INPUT_PATHS and CK_OUTPUT_PATHS.
- For full details, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, see this help page.
Stuff you probably don't care about
- The Inspector Panel is now scrollable. Lots of new options coming soon, so these had to go scrollable to fit everything I'm working on.
- The Output Path section of the Inspector Panel has been tweaked for clarity.
- Kayne West
- Kit files in a subfolder of a CodeKit Framework were not found for import linking. That sucked. Let's not do that anymore.
- TypeScript error messages stopped being displayed in the log. You make ONE joke about Bill Gates on Twitter, and suddenly all the Microsoft stuff stops working in your app.
- If your DOM is really complex, Browser Sync could fire events on the wrong element. This is no longer the case.
- Clicking 'Apply' while editing the AutoPrefixer Browser String in Project Settings will no longer discard your edits.
- The 'Pause File-Watching' menu items now update their titles correctly when file-watching is, in fact, paused.
After releasing on Friday, some folks pointed out some bugs that I needed to fix quickly:
- The Sass Decimal Precision dropdown in Project Settings now works again.
- The "check for updates" command no longer worked correctly
- Libsass always generated source maps, even when you turned them off.
Here's what I've been working on for the past two months:
NEW: Browser Sync
- When previewing your website on multiple devices, whatever you do on one device is mirrored to all others.
- It's pretty much magic.
- You configure it in Preferences > Browsers.
- It's ON by default, but if your network is slow or congested, you should turn it off.
- For full details, see this help page.
- No, CodeKit does not use the arenaqq.us BrowserSync project; this is totally custom.
- Files in CodeKit Frameworks can now import files in other CodeKit Frameworks. This is a terrible idea that's sure to end both your sanity and the human race, but some Guy wanted it.
- The "default preview browser" preference has been moved from the General tab to the new Browsers tab.
- You can choose the output format for Slim files: HTML, XHTML or XML.
- CodeKit's browser injection script no longer pollutes the global scope with so many variables.
- Sometimes, file output paths would magically change to root-relative paths (/Volumes/Macintosh HD/) that were totally not correct. This was a terrible feature; it has been removed.
- (It took a while because understanding the relationship between HFS+ filesystem paths and POSIX file system paths requires hallucinogens and a spirit guide.)
- On some networks (especially VPNs), CodeKit would beachball while waiting for the network to return an address. F*** beachballs.
- The Server Status was not displayed correctly when the server automatically restarts after your network connection changes. That no longer happens.
- The "replace components" output path option would occasionally produce incorrect output paths. That no longer happens.
- Hooks that run utilities installed in /usr/local/bin (like Grunt) will now work correctly.
- The bundled version of Git is updated to to close a zero-day exploit discovered in Git a couple weeks ago.
- The entry for Modernizr in the Assets list is updated to reflect that project's new location.
- TypeScript's <reference path='' /> syntax is now fully supported.
- The old way of combining TypeScript files (@codekit-prepend/append) has been removed.
- After updating, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, you'll need to manually change your TypeScript files to use the official syntax; all existing links based on the old append/prepend statements will be 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen Updates
Libsass Sass Less Compass Autoprefixer UglifyJS CoffeeLint JSHint TypeScript Jade Bourbon (Ruby Sass) and (Libsass) Bourbon Neat Susy Node
This is a huge release with lots of changes. Let's break them down by section.
- NEW: Autoprefixer and Bless are now (finally!) available in Compass projects.
- NEW: Source Maps are now available in Compass projects.
- CHANGED: the Output Style, Debug Style, Decimal Precision and Source Map options for Sass files 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen a Compass project are now configured in CodeKit's UI. The values for these options in the arenaqq.us file will be ignored.
- Output paths for Sass files in a Compass project must still be set in the arenaqq.us file because Compass does not have an API that lets me override those.
- Other items in the arenaqq.us file such as required libraries, extra Ruby code to run, etc. are still honored. Only the "compiling options" have moved to CodeKit's UI.
- For the reasoning behind these changes, see the help page.
- NOTE: 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen you open existing Compass projects in this version of CodeKit for the first time, you must verify that the compiling settings in the UI are what you want them to be. They will not automatically match the settings in the project's arenaqq.us file.
- Libsass has been updated to version
- This is a MASSIVE change that brings Libsass much closer to full Sass compatibility.
- NOTE: if you use Zurb Foundation, you MUST update Foundation to the latest release (). Older versions of Foundation do not support the current Sass syntax and will fail to compile. Use the 'Assets' tab in CodeKit to update Foundation.
- OS X's Notification Center done got stupider in Yosemite. If more than about 8 notifications are posted in quick succession, it just shows nothing. (In Mavericks, they were combined into one notification.) This can lead you to believe that CodeKit is not working when, in fact, it is. This update addresses the problem by posting a single notification per group of files compiled rather than one notification for each file.
- More safety checks: if the Ruby environment on your Mac encounters a problem that makes it unstable, this can no longer crash CodeKit.
- Firefox Developer Edition is now available as a Preview Browser. And yes, that browser just came out today.
- The Bonjour Preview Address is now more reliable on Yosemite.
- Some text was blurry on Yosemite. That is no longer the case.
- The oldest bug in CodeKit's history — intermittent overlapping text in the log view — has been fixed.
- Clicking the preview button when CodeKit's internal server is not running will no longer cause a crash.
- Clicking "Open Website" on a Bower asset that has no website URL defined now shows an intelligent alert message.
- The Server popover no longer erroneously reports the Internal Server as "stopped" when it's actually starting up for the first time after the app is launched.
Sass Stylus JSHint CoffeeLint Bourbon Neat
- Everyone who installs this update between now and December will be automatically entered to win Drew Wilson's new Retina 5K iMac.
- It would be best if we did not tell Drew about this.
I'm re-releasing to correct an issue where include statements did not work with Slim and an issue where Frameworks did not remember settings. Plus, there's now a CodeKit plugin for Sublime Text available. Was there a bug in the original release? Yes. Did it stop 40, iPhone 6's from making phone calls? No. We'll mark that a win.
- NEW: CodeKit now supports AppleScript! This enables editor plugins like the one below. See arenaqq.us for examples and details.
- CHANGED: CodeKit now reloads stylesheets of all media types. Previously, any stylesheet containing a print type was skipped.
- CHANGED: Support for the latest version of Google Web Starter Kit
- FIXED: Scroll position is now restored only when a full-page reload occurs. Previously, scroll position was incorrectly set while navigating links.
- FIXED: an issue that made it impossible to re-select "none" for "Debug Style" while inspecting a Sass file
- FIXED: the bower_components subpath is now settable as a new-project-default
- FIXED: an edge-case potential crash if a folder's name matched an expected file's name (e.g, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen. "_arenaqq.us")
- FIXED: an issue where files in disabled frameworks incorrectly appeared in "linked files" lists
- More Yosemite refinements, including support for dark menubar mode
Stylus Haml Slim Bourbon Neat rc
Use Coda? Me too. Wish Coda would automatically launch CodeKit and add projects to the app as needed? Me too. So I made that 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen. Download the new CodeKit Plugin For Coda and CodeKit will automatically launch itself and add project folders in the background as you work in Coda.
Use a different editor? Check out the new AppleScript APIs and the Coda Plugin Source Code to see how I did it. Make a plugin for your editor of choice and email me so I can feature it! Also: first person to find a bug in my source code wins a free CodeKit license. First person to email me about how if statements should have braces on the same line and I should really be using tabs instead of spaceswins a 4, word email about proper coding style.
Keep using Libsass to compile Sass files in a Zurb Foundation project because the latest Ruby Sass compiler () is not yet supported by Foundation. This should clear up in the next few weeks. See the link in the release notes, below, for more information.
- The default global shortcut to toggle file-watching is now command + option + control + /. (It's the three keys to the left of the spacebar plus a forward slash like a // comment.) The previous default shortcut conflicted with several IDEs.
- You can now customize this shortcut in the preferences window.
- FIXED: An issue introduced in the last update that broke drag/drop links between CoffeeScript files.
- FIXED: CoffeeLint settings are now recorded correctly in the arenaqq.ust file, so they'll stick around.
- FIXED: An issue that could cause CodeKit to bend if run from your pocket.
If you use Zurb Foundation, you need to read this thread about the current state of Sass: arenaqq.us There are a few edits you need to make to the Compass arenaqq.us file after creating a new Foundation project in CodeKit or it won't compile. If you use Libsass to compile your Sass files, you're unaffected.
TL;DR --> Use Libsass to compile Sass files in Foundation projects until you see an 'all clear' message here.
- NEW: You can now hide CodeKit's dock icon and use the app from the status bar only. Switch between the two states (or use both) without restarting the app. See the preferences window.
- NEW: Added a global keyboard shortcut to toggle CodeKit's file-watching. Hit command + option + control + / in ANY app and CodeKit will ignore all changes in all projects until you hit the shortcut again. PERFECT for just before Money Heist Season 5 Volume 1, 2 release date, episodes, Cast, Trailer pulls/switches! (Pro-tip: to remember the shortcut, think of the slash as the // comment delimiter. Hit the two keys to the right of the spacebar, plus a comment.) The pause command is also available in the File menu.
- NEW: include statements are now supported in Slim files. See the help page for details.
- NEW: The project list can now be sorted alphabetically.
- FIXED: Import links created via drag/drop will no longer be lost when you refresh a project or share it with teammates.
- SECURITY: CodeKit now periodically verifies that its binary has not been tampered with. This is especially important if you use Hooks; you don't want a compromised app running random code on your Mac. Plus, the L33T H4XX0R5 from the torrent sites need something to keep them busy.
- The File menu's "Preview in Browser" command now uses the browser you specify in Preferences rather than the system default.
- The Status Bar menu has been expanded so that all app features are available when the dock icon is hidden.
- Resolved several UI issues 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen Yosemite.
- From this release onwards, if the app's data file was created by a newer version of CodeKit than the one you're running or if that file is corrupt, you'll see an option to perform a "safe start" when the app launches. Previously, you would see a cryptic "cannot initialize store" message.
- The default Sass decimal precision for new projects has been increased from 5 to 10 digits. (Assuming you have not previously customized this yourself.)
- This release contains zero U2 albums.
Sass Less Stylus Autoprefixer Jeet Jade JSHint Node
- Sass updated to (which was released yesterday, right after the CodeKit update). This resolves several bugs in Sass.
- WARNING: The current release of Zurb Foundation is broken when compiling with Sass +. Fortunately, the fix is very easy. See this thread for the one-line change to make.
- Sass deprecated the old behavior back at the start of but Zurb still hasn't updated their code.
- In related news, I nominate the Zurb Foundation team for the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
- NEW: Source maps are now available for Stylus.
- NEW: Jeet (a cool grid system that supports both Sass and Stylus) is now built-in. See the help page for details. 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen just add @import 'jeet'; to the top of your stylesheet.
- CHANGED: "node_modules" folders are now skipped by default for new projects
- CHANGED: separator comments have been removed from concatenated JS and Coffee files
- CHANGED: the live-reloading script is now inlined in <head>. This makes the preview server a hair faster and eliminates an issue for one guy who is quite the persistent emailer.
- FIXED: under rare conditions, an import statement in a *.sass file that targets a *.scss file was not detected correctly.
- FIXED: links on the "no index page" now properly strip query parameters from their URLs so that the links actually work.
- The update-checker has been updated.
- Bower has been updated toresolving several edge-case issues installing assets
Sass Stylus Jade Compass CoffeeScript JSHint CoffeeLint Autoprefixer Bourbon Neat pre
- FIXED: Excessive "Could Not Start HTTP Server" alerts no longer appear. When your network connection status changes (e.g. your Mac goes to sleep), the server now updates without restarting itself.
- FIXED: Android and Windows devices no longer infinitely refresh every 5 seconds.
- NOT FIXED: Some of you use Android.
- CHANGED: The self-healing feature introduced in the last update 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen been removed. See the discussion below.
I tested the self-healing feature on a strong, fast WiFi network. If your WiFi is laggy (e.g. a public network), the self-healing routine would repeatedly try to reconnect to CodeKit because the HTML5 websocket protocol has no way to determine if a connection is truly dead or just laggy. In version +, if a page loses touch with CodeKit for 15+ seconds, it will display a banner telling you that the connection is unstable, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, but it will NOT attempt to automatically reconnect, since the connection may not be dead.
Auto-refresh on remote devices really requires a solid, fast WiFi network to work well. If the network is bogged down with traffic or you're at the 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen of the router's signal range, refreshes will probably be slow and/or unreliable.
- NEW: Connections between your devices and CodeKit are now self-healing. When a device loses contact with CodeKit, it will try to reconnect every 5 seconds automatically.
- FIXED: Browsers on your Mac will continue working with CodeKit's refresh server no matter what happens to your network connection now.
- FIXED: An issue where files with names like arenaqq.us would handle the file extension incorrectly if you omitted it in an @import statement because the extension was also the last part of the file name.
- Better error messages when Foundation, Bower components and Web Starter Kit fail to download correctly.
- More fixes for those of you who will try to run CodeKit on the Yosemite Public Beta. You know who you are.
- NEW: @import globbing is now fully supported for Sass, Compass and Stylus files. Writing @import "someFolder/*" will cause all relevant files in that folder to be imported in alphabetical order. CodeKit will correctly mark them as imported and recompile the base file when they change.
- NOTE: Libsass does not support globbing. "Tree globbing" (i.e. writing @import "someFolder/**/*"; to import all files in all subfolders of 'someFolder') is NOT supported anywhere because that's how the world ends.
- FIXED: UglifyJS updated to to resolve an issue that prevented source maps from being written correctly.
- FIXED: You can now add Hooks in the New Project Defaults area and those Hooks will automatically be added to brand new projects from then on.
- FIXED: The Google Web Starter Kit link now actually works.
- FIXED: If you import files with periods in their names like @import "arenaqq.us"; and omit the extension (because you like to live dangerously), CodeKit will now try to guess what you meant and link files correctly, instead of assuming '.colors' is the extension. (If you use file names with dots 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen them, you should never omit the extension.)
- FIXED: Deleting the arenaqq.ust file in a project while it's in CodeKit will no longer cause that project's settings to warp back to your New Project Default values.
For lo, on the sixth day St. Ive descended from on high and said unto the masses, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, "Abandon thy wicked ways my brothers and sisters. Let not thy elements have bevel nor depth nor gradient. Walk not in the drop shadows of thy forebearers, but be flat and translucent in all thy ways 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen you may know paradise." And the masses rejoiced except one man who said unto St. Ive, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, "But does not translucency distract, my lord? Surely it is wasteful and ornamental!" And St. Ive looked upon the man and the man was no more.
- NEW: The UI has been completely overhauled for Yosemite. I don't always redesign my apps. But when I do, I redesign them again four months after I launch.
- NEW: Google Web Starter Kit is now built-in. See the help page for details.
- NEW: You can now set all files of a given type to NOT generate output files by default. Open Project Settings, choose a language and see the Output Paths section. (Remember to click the "apply" button if you make changes; output paths for existing files do not change as you alter project settings.)
- NEW: You can now set a default pattern to use for output filenames. Want all your Sass files to compile to "*arenaqq.us"? Want your Kit files to compile to "*.php" instead of "*.html"? You can do that. Open Project Settings, choose a language and look in the Output Paths section.
- CHANGED: Pressing enter while typing in a Project Settings text field will deselect the text field and save your changes
- CHANGED: The "installed" tab of the Assets area is much improved
- CHANGED: When you save a file that is set to NOT create an output file, CodeKit will now reload your browsers. Previously, it did nothing
- FIXED: The internal server now sets the correct Content-Type HTTP response header for all file extensions recognized by Apache
- FIXED: Text fields in the Project Settings area will no longer magically deselect themselves while you type
- FIXED: Issue where setting an UglifyJS Reserved Names or Define string caused minification to fail
- FIXED: Links on the "no index page" now work correctly once you navigate into a subfolder of that list
- FIXED: Project icons with transparency now always draw with a white background
- FIXED: An issue that caused Kit variable declarations to output extra newlines into compiled files
- FIXED: False warnings about infinite import loops. This warning is now shown only when an actual infinite loop exists
- FIXED: A crash triggered by dragging a folder with exactly 30 characters in its name onto the window. Programming is 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen An issue where the "replace X part of input path with Y" output path 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen incorrectly left the input file's name at the end of the path, leading to bad output paths.
Less Sass Libsass No longer fails on !global declarations Stylus Slim Bourbon (Ruby Sass) (Libsass) JSLint 8 July Release JSHint CoffeeLint Nib Susy UglifyJS Autoprefixer
Note: Although the UI has been updated in preparation for Yosemite, you should NOT run CodeKit on OS yet. There are several issues that will make your life difficult. These get fixed as Apple eliminates bugs in OS X so I don't worry about testing my apps until Apple ships a Release Candidate build.
- NEW: click and hold (or click and drag) the Preview button to select a browser with which to view your project.
- NEW: if your project has no index file, the page that CodeKit displays in your browser now has a directory listing so you can select something else.
- CHANGED: The "Tools" menu has been renamed "Tasks"
- NEW: under the Tasks menu, there is now a command to tell Git to use the https:// protocol instead of git:// when installing components. Use this if you're on a network that blocks the default port for git:// URLs (corporate networks, etc).
- Auto-refreshing now works on pages that have <link> tags outside of the <head> element. (Wordpress is a big offender here.)
- Note: putting link tags outside of the head element is a really bad idea because the browser has to restart its whole rendering process when it encounters the late <link> tag.
- FIXED: custom project icons now display properly in the Projects Sidebar.
- FIXED: the no_unecessary_fat_arrows option on CoffeeLint now works correctly
- FIXED: in Sass files, @import statements without quotes around the file path are now recognized properly.
- FIXED: in the files list, icons no longer disappear when you select a row for a file that's imported into another file.
- FIXED: in Kit files that use two variables in a line like this: href='http://<!--$someVar-->/folder/<!--$otherVar-->, the second variable will now be handled correctly. Previously, it went unprocessed because no space/newline existed between special comments.
- FIXED: the overlay that appears when you drag a folder onto the window now displays non-Latin characters correctly.
- Note: as a result of the above, Kit variables can no longer contain the string "-->".
- CHANGED: It's no longer possible 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen enable Libsass for *.sass files. (Libsass does 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen support Sass's 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen syntax.) Had this feature been implemented sooner, the developer of CodeKit would not have wasted 25 minutes of his life trying to figure out why a damn Sass file wouldn't compile.
- The Server popover has undergone a redesign in preparation for cool stuff to come.
- NEW: Custom project icons. If your project has 'arenaqq.us', '/images/arenaqq.us' or 'img/arenaqq.us', that image will be the icon when you add the project to CodeKit for the first time. For existing projects, right-click any image in the file list to set 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen as the icon.
- FIXED: Edge-case issue when using an external server for a project that could break browser-refreshing.
- FIXED: Hooks will no longer cause crashes on OS
- FIXED: The "conditions" editor in the Hooks section of the Project Settings area now always shows friendly text descriptions.
- Sass updated to
- Stylus updated to
- JSHint updated to (Several options were removed, including the one about trailing whitespace.)
- JSLint updated to 21 April release
- Bourbon updated to version
- WARNING: Bourbon 4 uses Sass + syntax. This means Libsass will NOT work with Bourbon 4+ (yet). Normally, this would make your life difficult. But this isn't "Steve's Shady Mac App" (a.k.a. "Messages"); this is CodeKit. The app will automatically use Bourbon if your Sass file is set to compile with Libsass.
- WARNING: The above means that if you use Bourbon with Libsass, you need to reference the Bourbon docs! Also, if you install Bourbon 4's files in your project, you can't use Libsass to compile them.
- Bourbon Neat updated to This version has feature-parity with Neatbut is compatible with older Sass syntax (and therefore Libsass).
- CoffeeLint updated to New options added.
- TypeScript updated to
The Starks send their regards.
- Susy 2 is now built-in. If you have existing projects that use Susy 1.x, you need to change the @import 'susy'; statement to @import 'susyone'; to continue working with Susy's 1.x syntax.
- Sass updated to
- Stylus updated to
- @require statements are now recognized in Stylus files.
- arenaqq.us updated to
- Jade updated to
- arenaqq.us updated to
- Libsass updated to the latest commit from the GitHub repo.
First new feature since the launch plus some bug fixes.
- New: You can now choose which browser opens when you click 'Preview'. See the Preferences area.
- Fixed: If you set an output path for a file that is outside of the project folder, that output path will now stay put. Previously, it would be incorrectly added to the project folder's path.
- Justified: If you are an Iowa State fan, this update formats your hard disk.
Important: if you want to set output paths outside of your project folder, you'll need to set them one more time after updating to Also, setting output paths beyond the project folder is not a good idea unless you're sure that project will never be used on a different Mac. Ideally, keep everything in the project folder so that CodeKit can sync the paths across machines.
Eliminates a few more issues faster than the NCAA Tournament eliminates Duke.
- Fixed: Bower will now work correctly even if Git is not installed on your machine or is misconfigured.
- Changed: Autoprefixer updated to version Fixes an issue where initial source maps from Sass/Less files were mishandled by Autoprefixer.
- Improved: The Bower components list will now download much faster and more reliably, thanks to some tweaks to the app and the CDN that powers my website.
- Go Heels.
Eliminates a few issues that cropped up after the initial launch of last week.
- Fixed: possible crash when re-enabling disabled projects
- Fixed: memory leak for Hooks that run bash scripts
- Fixed: tool-tip messages on 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen buttons were incorrect
- Fixed: editing text values for certain JSHint and JSLint options in the "Defaults For New Projects" area no longer causes a crash AND the values are now saved correctly.
- New: clearing the log will now reset the menu bar icon to black
- Changed: Sass updated to the official release
- Changed: Compass updated to alpha (should resolve a few Compass-related issues)
- Unfortunate: 4 beta testers were killed during the production of this update
Finally, eh? This is a complete re-write of CodeKit. If you're upgrading, MAKE SURE you watch the "Browser Refreshing" screencast; it's totally different now. Don't be the guy that emails me and asks, "Why isn't CodeKit 2 reloading localhost anymore!?"
- Changed: Everything.
- Sped Up: Everything.
- Note: is a new app; it will not overwrite 1.x. Do not run both apps at the same time, but you can quit one and switch to the other if needed.
- Note: requires Mac OS plus. It will not run on
- There may be bugs. Final cut stabilization Archives have my laptop all day and I'm ready to help. Bear with me; it's a major launch.
- For every bug that shipped, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, I kill a beta tester.
CodeKit includes pre-release versions of Sass and Compass. There are two known issues with this pre-release of Compass:
- If you add any include paths to your arenaqq.us file in a Compass project, CodeKit cannot 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen Compass about resources bundled into the app (Bourbon, Susy, etc.) Compass will fix this soon.
- If you have Sass and/or Compass installed on your system, you may see an error about a "superclass mismatch for class Literal" when performing any Compass actions in CodeKit. To resolve this, run gem uninstall compass and gem uninstall sass on the command line to remove earlier versions of these gems from your system.
Jade updated to (NOTE: if you want to use includes with Jade, you must install the relevant node packages at the command line. For example, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen include Less code in your Jade files, you must install Less through NPM.)
- FIXED: The crash reporter screen no longer randomly shows up on launch when running Mavericks.
- FIXED: Imported/ignored files are dimmed again on Mavericks. (Ask me how long it took to track down THAT little issue.)
- Less updated to version New CSS compressor for Less files is astronomically faster.
- Good stuff around the corner. Hang in there.
- FIXED: Resolves an issue where Sass, Haml and Slim report errors about non-ASCII characters on Mavericks, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen. (This one wasn't my fault; Apple forgot to specify UTF-8 as the default encoding for the upgraded version of Ruby in !)
- FIXED: Resolves an issue on Mavericks where GateKeeper falsely reports that the downloaded app bundle is damaged.
- MAVERICKS COMPATIBILITY, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen. Three key things in
- One it's no longer possible to run the app from only the menu bar. Tag: crackswall changed the whole menu bar API to better support multiple screens, but that made it impossible for a single binary to reliably switch between Dock and Menu "modes".) There's a new option in the preferences to toggle the menu bar icon on and off and you no longer need to restart the app to do it. However, CodeKit will always show in the Dock. This also applies to and
- Two CodeKit does not participate in "App Nap". You WANT CodeKit to stay alive in the background to listen for file changes. (I tested it with App Nap and found delays of up to six seconds between the time you pressed 'save' and the time OS X got around to allowing "napped" CodeKit to wake up and do something.) Luckily, CodeKit isn't very power-hungry to begin with.
- Three The WebKit team procrastinates even more than me. WebKit nightlies, as of right now, do not run at all on For technical reasons, this means that I cannot currently build a CodeKit binary that includes the code to auto-refresh the WebKit Nightly browser. So, for now, auto-refresh will no longer work for that browser onor When the WebKit team gets their act together, I'll release another update that brings back auto-refresh for WebKit Nightlies. Also, WebKit team: Chrome Canary has been running on for months. Just saying.
- A certain Compass dependency was crashing onso I removed it. Compass still works fine, but processing sprites may be a tad slower.
- Sass updated to
- Stylus updated to
- Node updated to
- JSHint updated to New options: 'freeze' and 'notypeof'
- Slim updated to
- JSLint updated to the 22 Sept release
- Jade updated to (NOTE: if you want to use includes with Jade, you must install the relevant node packages at the command line. For example, to include Less code in your Jade files, you must install Less through NPM.)
- FIXED: The "Run Bless" checkbox was accidentally removed from the Less options in the previous update. The people responsible for the previous update have been shot.
- Looks like I've run out of decimal points. What to do, what to do
- Resolves an issue where the Susy Compass plugin may not be detected properly in certain projects.
- Note: I've had reports that PNG optimization sometimes fails for folks still on OS I'm looking into it. If this affects you, please email me.
- I almost released an update with no issues.
- This is why they don't let me write software for nuclear reactors anymore.
- NEW: Bourbon Neat is now built-in. All you need to do is add @import "bourbon"; @import "neat"; to the top of your main stylesheet. CodeKit 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen do the rest; there is no need to install any files in your project.
- NEW: Susy support for Compass. Compass projects that use Susy will now simply compile correctly right out of the box. You no longer need to switch CodeKit to an external Compass compiler to use Susy. Again, there's nothing to configure. Just add require "susy" to your Compass configuration file and CodeKit will do the rest.
- FIXED: Compass will now regenerate sprites only when needed, which means compiling in Compass projects that use sprites is much faster.
- Less updated to version
- Sass updated to version
- Stylus updated to version
- JSHint updated to version
- JSLint updated to the 26 August release
- PNGCrush updated to
- ChunkyPNG and OilyPNG (two Compass dependencies) have been updated to attempt to resolve a crash that's occurring on the Mavericks Developer Preview. ships with Ruby as the default environment and these libraries are currently crashing in Rubywhich brings down CodeKit itself. Be aware of this issue if you plan to update to ! Compass may not work correctly until the developers of these libraries update them for Ruby compatibility.
- Other minor bugfixes
- Captain's Log, Supplemental: I'm not sure who coined the term 'twerking', but if we could find that person and 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen have them on the planet anymore, that would be great.
- Fixes an issue where Less files in CodeKit Frameworks were not found correctly by Less
- Does not fix season 4 of Arrested Development.
- NEW: Lesswith a whole slew of new options. Read the documentation over at arenaqq.us for details. NOTE: there are some backwards-incompatible syntax changes in Lessso your code may need revisions after this update!
- Stylus: updated to
- CoffeeScript: updated to
- arenaqq.us: updated to
- JSLint: updated to the 2 July release
- JSHint: updated to version
- Bourbon: updated to version1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, which brings new awesomeness. See arenaqq.us for details. (Seriously, if you write Sass/Scss and haven't tried Bourbon yet, you're doing it wrong.)
- Slim: updated to version (NOTE: if you have really old Slim code, you might find that throws some errors because it has backwards-incompatible changes. Time to update your code!)
- arenaqq.us: updated to version
- Jade. Ah yes, Jade: the clingy, needy hipster-girlfriend of compilers. Here's the deal: CodeKit is going to continue to support Jade, but for now you should install Jade at the command line and switch CodeKit to use that external Jade compiler (do this in Preferences > Languages > Jade > Advanced Compiler Settings). The bottom line is that Jade has simply become too unwieldy to continue bundling into CodeKit. Jade requires a bunch of third-party libraries, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, each of which require other third-party libraries, which require yet *other* third-party libraries and so on. It's become a massive web of complexity. Right now, the built-in version of Jade in CodeKit is frozen at and if you want to use any "filters" in your Jade files, you'll definitely need to install Jade externally. I hope to return to bundling Jade inonce I have time to sit down and [emailprotected]# the project.
- On a happier note, I'm going to need some beta testers in a month or so. I'll be making that announcement on Twitter. So if you'd like to see a shiny "" in the About Window before everyone else AND you don't mind if your Mac becomes sentient and destroys your house AND you'll file a bug report instead of a lawsuit when that happens, follow me on Twitter. End shameless plug.
- Sass --> (resolves some caching bugs)
- CoffeeScript -->
- Haml -->
- Bourbon -->
- JSLint --> the 16 May release
- JSHint -->
- An announcement:
- You may have noticed a lack of new features in the last few updates. A few people have even emailed me to ask about CodeKit's future. It's generally a bad idea to pre-announce things, but I really appreciate my users and I want you guys to know that these past few months have been the lull before the storm. In January, I forked CodeKit to begin work on the release. In order to incorporate all the features you guys asked for (like source maps, custom build scripts, etc.) and to address many things I discovered only after launching (like how teams of developers need to use CodeKit collaboratively), I had to re-design a huge portion of CodeKit's low-level architecture. Along the way, I've used everything I learned in to optimize stuff and I've eliminated a bunch of pain points: no more manual project refreshes; CodeKit just keeps up when you add new files. No more locking files on AFP or SAMBA drives (for team environments). And a project that used to take seconds to refresh now completes instantaneously I had to actually SLOW DOWN the UI so that you could tell something happened. It's ungodly fast. New languages. New workflows. Stuff that people haven't even imagined yet. It's all coming. Rest assured: CodeKit is alive and well. I work on it for hours every day.
- And to answer the questions 8, people are about to email me: YES, will be a paid update. YES, all users will get a big discount. YES, if you buy just before I releaseyou'll get a free update to NO, I don't have a release date yet. All I can say is that I'm over halfway done and can't wait to get into your hands. And, most importantly YES, Panic is going to be jealous.
- There is an issue in JSHint that may cause a crash when 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen is run on certain files. This update adds some exception-handling to detect and prevent these crashes.
- You can read the details about this issue and track progress here: JSHint GitHub Page
- As soon as the issue is resolved, CodeKit will be updated. Until then, if JSHint fails on one of your files, use JSLint instead.
- Well, aren't you clever?
- CHANGED: variables in .kit files are now like Apple's stock price: truly variable. You can overwrite their values. Use wisely!
- Sass updated to
- Stylus updated to
- Bourbon updated to
- CoffeeScript updated to
- (Yes, source maps for CoffeeScript are coming, but they did not make this release because there is a lot of work needed to support edge cases like Coffee files in CodeKit Frameworks.)
- Haml updated to
- Jade updated to
- JSHint updated to
- JSLint updated to 18 February edition
- arenaqq.us updated to
- Markdown syntax is now fully supported in Haml files
- arenaqq.us updated to version (If you use Less, install this update immediately; tons of fixes.)
- Sass updated to version
- Jade updated to version
- Slim updated to version
- Stylus updated to version
- Node updated to version
- I would like to take this opportunity to unveil the very first screenshot of CodeKitfeaturing an all-new UI designed by Guy Meyer:
- See, Guy? This is what happens when you don't send 3dmark PRO SERIAL KEY Archives a Christmas 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen to to resolve an issue where Less Malwarebytes License Key would not compile if set to compress with YUI.
- CRITICAL FIX: resolves an issue introduced in the previous update that caused crashes while linking imported Sass and Stylus files.
- The people responsible for the previous update have been knee-capped, Tonya Harding style.
- NEW: The Kit Language. Kit adds @imports and variables to HTML. Read the documentation and you'll have mastered it in five minutes. It's that easy.
- The algorithms that detect @import statements have been completely rewritten. They are now 13x faster AND they respect comments in every language. If you comment-out an @import statement, CodeKit will not link those files together.
- You can now use the @import url(arenaqq.us); syntax if you like; CodeKit will link these files correctly.
- Drastically cut the amount of disk I/O involved in linking imported files. Folks still on regular hard disks (as opposed to SSDs) should notice a nice speed bump
- If you delete an @import statement in a file, CodeKit will now unignore the formerly-imported file automatically.
- Compass projects that use sprites should now compile much, much faster.
- CodeKit is now more efficient at figuring out which files create other files, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen. This makes adding/refreshing very large projects several seconds faster.
- Sass --> updated to
- Stylus --> updated to
- Node --> updated to
- Jade --> updated to
- Bourbon --> updated to
- Slim --> updated to
- JSLint --> updated to 17 December release
- For those of you keeping track at home, @lorenb and I are currently tied in our Letterpress battle.
- Loren won the first game. Convincingly. I then slew him twice in a row before falling to the word "zex" in game number four. The fifth game is currently underway.
- If any of you have a surplus of self-esteem and would like me to relieve you of it, I am "bdkjones" on Game Center and I will take on all comers.
- NEW: Bourbon is completely supported!
- The ONLY thing you need to do to use Bourbon in CodeKit is place @import "bourbon" at the top of your stylesheet and save. It's not necessary to have Bourbon files in your project; CodeKit will just magically make it all work. (See the help page for more detailed info.)
- FIXED: The cache buster is now much smarter and will handle URLs with query strings and anchor tags correctly. There is also now an option to disable the cache-buster completely.
- If you use Project-level settings and rename a project in the sidebar, that information will be synced across machines.
- The Compass and Bourbon menus now have options to take you straight to the documentation for each tool.
- If you run the app from the Status Bar, you'll find a new option to refresh all projects in the Status Bar menu.
- FIXED: Projects can no longer have empty names in the sidebar.
- NOTE: this update will migrate your serial number to a new format. You will not be able to open older versions of CodeKit. (That was never supported, actually, and will usually result in a crash.)
- Finally, it has come to my attention that one, Loren Brichter, has violated my patent on funny release notes. I submit the following evidence to a candid world:
- You think that just because you worked at Apple and Twitter, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, invented pull-to-refresh, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, created the first awesome Twitter client and coded part of iOS that you can just waltz in here and start writing funny release notes? Well, sir, CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. I will beat you like a red-headed step child here and then I will smurf you in your own app. (For those unfamiliar with this term, it's when you beat someone in Letterpress by turning the whole board blue.)
- Explanation: the JSHint folks changed some key stuff in the latest release but didn't tell anyone, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, so we got caught off guard. The "indentation" value that you set for the syntax checkers is now used only if the "white" value is enabled in JSHint's settings.
- Quicklook support has been added for Slim files.
- Also, apparently we need to have a little public service announcement. Here's the deal: if you find yourself in a zombie apocalypse and you crawl into a freaking tank, DRIVE THE TANK OUT OF THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE. Do NOT get OUT of the tank and make a run for it, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen. Zombies cannot bite your spleen in a TANK. This is not a difficult concept.
- (Yes, I just started watching The Walking Dead.)
- HOTFIX: The original release (build ) was updated to to resolve an issue where arenaqq.us options in Project Settings were unresponsive.
- NEW: Compass projects can now use CodeKit Frameworks at the same time. It all just magically works. (Thanks to Chris Eppstein for modifying Compass to make that possible!)
- NEW: The project settings area no longer looks like the unholy love child of Gary Busey and Michael Jackson.
- Improved: Refresh times on large projects have been cut by about 45%.
- NEW: For projects that use project-level settings, you can now apply those settings to all existing files in the project with one click.
- NEW: You can now have CodeKit automatically update the "arenaqq.us" file every time you refresh a project that uses project-level settings.
- Related: When you enable project-level settings for a project, you'll now automatically get a "arenaqq.us" file in the project's root folder AND that configuration file will be updated automatically every time the project refreshes by default.
- NEW: You can now export debug information for Less 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen Chrome will no longer reload minimized windows. (And, lo, there was much rejoicing!)
- Fixed: Animated CSS injections in Chrome will no longer affect other animation rules in your CSS. (There was a bug in the injection routine that left a stray animation rule in place after injection completed.)
- NEW: When CodeKit reloads an entire page, it now cache-busts the browser so that your latest changes ALWAYS appear, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen. (You'll see a query string that does this at the end of the 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen By popular request, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, you can now disable the animation on CSS injections. (You know, if you're a heathen.)
- Fixed: Imported files with "url" in their name (e.g. "arenaqq.us") would previously fail to link correctly. That has been resolved.
- For Less files: support for the @import-once syntax has been added.
- For Haml files: support for the CDATA option has been added.
- Fixed: Attempting to hide obscenely large numbers of files all at once will no longer cause a hang.
- Fixed: An issue where Sass/Scss files in CodeKit Frameworks were not detected correctly if you used the Sass partial syntax.
- Fixed: A crash that could occur in rare circumstances when CodeKit attempted to display certain result messages.
- Awww-snap: Compass icons are now fully retina-fied.
- Shazaam: New icons and artwork by the excellent Guy Meyer.
- You can now specify a fonts directory, Folder Lock 7.8.6 Crack With Registration Key Sass or Scss syntax and choose no "environment" option when creating a new Compass project.
- Stylus files have a new UI for selecting debug information. Fewer checkboxes.
- Large parts of the app are now Helvetica-ized.
- For projects that use project-level settings, a new icon will appear in the scope bar (above the files list) that provides a quick way to get to the settings drawer.
- CodeKit will no longer cause your Mac to switch from integrated to discrete graphics. Translation: better battery life.
- Less --> updated to
- Sass --> updated to (Media Mark)
- Slim --> updated to
- Node --> updated to
- JSHint --> updated to Release (Adds the "YUI" environment option.)
- JSLint --> updated to the 18 October version
- CoffeeScript --> updated to
- arenaqq.us --> updated to
- Stylus --> updated to
- Jade --> updated to
- Apple should hire me to write change logs for THEIR updates. $#@!-ing "bug fixes"
- CRITICAL: Fixes a crash on caused by dragging an ineligible file into the "imports" table of the side inspector view. (Example: attempting to import a file into itself.) Strangely, this issue does not manifest on
- Fixes an issue where trailing whitespace was left on the comments that indicate the beginning of a new source file in a concatenated output file.
- I don't always update three times in one week, but when I do, I laugh 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen people who have to put up with the App Store reviewers.
- Fixes an issue where the Slim language was not available in the Output Paths section of the Project 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen area. Thanks to @openfire3 for reporting the problem.
- See, what happened here is that I spent too much time creating Retina graphics and not enough time actually testing the update.
- Adama is a cylon.
- NEW: Slim is now fully supported!
- Jade files with "extends" statements will now link correctly so that when you modify a file that extends another, the correct file recompiles.
- It is now possible to set a custom filename and extension for Jade output files. So, you can do "arenaqq.us" --> "arenaqq.us".
- On OSNotification Center is now used in place of Growl. Growl remains for users on
- The "show notifications" checkbox in the preferences window now actually does what you think it does.
- There is now a "rename" option available when you right-click a project. Because apparently some people missed the memo that clicking something twice in OS X edits it. I'll make sure you get another copy, mmmkay?
- You can now refresh a single project without refreshing all others. This makes it easier to deal with massive projects. To do it, right-click the project and choose "refresh selected project".
- Several UI glitches that appeared when running on are now fixed. Note: The UI is now tweaked for If you're still on1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, you may notice a few things mis-aligned, etc. That's because I don't have a system running to test on at the moment. is much better. You should upgrade.
- More retina graphics. We're 90% done with this.
- Sass --> updated to
- Compass --> updated to
- JSLint --> updated to the 11 August build.
- JSHint --> updated to the 19 August build. (New "unused" option)
- arenaqq.us --> updated to
- Stylus --> updated to
- Jade --> updated to
- Resolved several issues with Mountain Lion compatibility.
- FIXED: @import paths that begin with a period to indicate the current directory will now link correctly in the app.
- Killed an edge-case memory leak.
- The file-watching engine (VDKQueue) is now *even* faster. You'd pretty much need an atomic clock to track it, though.
- The status bar icon is now retina-fied. Mainly because some guy requested it on Twitter. His face will soon be introduced to a Retina Macbook Pro traveling at high velocity.
- arenaqq.us --> updated to (brings full support for 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen --> still at versionbut updated to a newer commit that brings support for keyframe animations in WebKit and ratios in media queries.
- arenaqq.us --> updated to
- Stylus --> updated to
- JSLint --> updated to the 27 July build.
- JSHint --> updated to the 30 July build. (New "camelcase" and "worker" options)
- Sass --> updated to (Which is likeif you squint.)
- Jade --> updated to (Because TJ hates numbers larger than 1.)
- FIXED: some users experiencing crashes should find that this release fixes those problems. Hopefully, anyway. I can't get the app to crash on my machine, 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen, so trying to fix this issue is tough.
- FIXED: an issue where a rename operation on a project folder would not be detected until the project had been refreshed at least one time after adding it.
- FIXED: a bug where canceling a project-adding operation would prevent you from adding new projects until restarting the app.
- FIXED: the registration window will no longer show part of a serial number for new users.
- FIXED: the trial banner no longer collides with the search box when the app enters fullscreen.
- ADDED: more retina graphics.
- You should probably get used to seeing this update screen; there's a ton of great stuff coming in the next few months.
- Fixed an issue that prevented folks from switching to an external Compass compiler.
- Fixed an issue with external compilers installed 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen RVM.
- Added support for OilyPNG, which should speed up Compass compiling for people that use Compass's sprites feature.
- NEW: By popular demand, full support for standard CSS files!
- NEW: You can now tell CodeKit to use external compilers. (The 87, people that emailed me about Sass beta support should be happy.) See the Preferences window to do it. Keep in mind that if you switch to an external compiler, you're responsible for making sure it and all its dependencies are installed correctly!
- NEW: Vastly refined look and feel in the main window. Smaller, cleaner icons. Output paths now show only on selected rows. (With animation, of course, because this is not a bloody Windows app.)
- FIXED: The inbred cousin of the crashing bug that was fixed in the last update is now fixed. For real this time. CodeKit should now be *rock* solid.
- CHANGED: The output paths pane in the preferences window has been consolidated into the Languages pane.
- CHANGED: Compass projects will now show local imports in the inspector.
- CHANGED: Compass projects now intelligently set output paths on files based on your settings in the Compass config file within your project.
- ADDED: About 50% of the app's graphics are now Retina-ready. If you email me to ask when the other 50% will be finished, I will literally throw your Macbook Pro With Retina Display at your face.
- FIXED: Actions that require the "drawer view" will no longer fail if you're on the Log tab instead of the Files tab when you invoke them.
- FIXED: Issue where a missing, optimized image 1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen showed a "remove" button over top of the green checkmark.
- CHANGED: Minor tweaks to the UI all over the place.
- Updated components:
- arenaqq.us --> (Much faster compiling!)
- Sass -->
- Jade -->
- arenaqq.us -->
- Stylus -->
- CoffeeScript -->
- arenaqq.us -->
- JSLint --> 9 May version
1-Click Quotes/Stock Watch v.2.1 crack serial keygen - apologise, canphone", Solid Broadband filed a trademark application of that brand. Apple later filed a trademark case at the Intellectual Property Office of the Philippines (IPOPHL) against Solid Broadband's MyPhone for "confusingly similar" to the iPhone and that it may likely "deceive" or "cause confusion" among consumers. Apple lost the trademark battle to Solid Group in a decision made by IPO director Nathaniel Arevalo, who also reportedly said that it was unlikely that consumers would be confused between the "iPhone" and the "MyPhone". "This is a case of a giant trying to claim more territory than what it is entitled to, to the great prejudice of a local 'Pinoy Phone' merchant who has managed to obtain a significant foothold in the mobile phone market through the marketing and sale of innovative products under a very distinctive trademark", Arevalo later added.
Location tracking controversies
Around April 20, , a hiddenunencrypted file on the iPhone and other iOS devices was widely discussed in the media. It was alleged that the file, labeled "arenaqq.us", constantly stores the iPhone user's movement by approximating geographic locations calculated by triangulating nearby cell phone towers, a technology proven to be inaccurate at times. The file was released with the June update of Apple iOS4 and may contain almost a year's worth of data. Previous versions of iOS stored similar information in a file called "arenaqq.us".
F-Secure discovered that the data is transmitted to Apple twice a day and postulate that Apple is using the information to construct their global location database similar to the ones constructed by Google and Skyhook through wardriving. Nevertheless, unlike the Google "Latitude" application, which performs a similar task on Android phones, the file is not dependent upon signing a specific EULA or even the user's knowledge, but it is stated in the 15, word-long terms and conditions of the iPhone that "Apple and [their] partners and licensees may collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of [the user's] Apple computer or device".
The file is also automatically copied onto the user's computer once synchronized with the iPhone. An open-source application